FM19 Tactics by TFF

Great tactic this TFF Am 121 games unbeaten in premiereship with fair enough man city a just use tactic as u instructed and works a treat cheers pal keep up the great work

Solid start to season two for Rangers (Conq v5 ish)

attachment.php

Hi
I tried the Gladiator tactic with Arsenal and tbh it is actually good. Strikers scoring goals and wingers/mids assisting or even scoring at times.Defensively sound. Just what i needed. Was on a good form when i implemented this tactic. When i played away back to back vs Liverpool, Man City who both played using the
4-5-1 formation, my team kinda forgot what football even is . they just lost touch, no possession retained, no counters, their strikers almost always found themselves 1v1 vs my Keeper, always second best in everything.

What formation should i use when playing against a big team away, what tweaks could i make to solidify my away form. Home games i have absolutely no problems whatsoever, always away.. played a few games after the humiliation and managed to get form back but am still concerned about away games vs big teams.

Well 2nd season over and i surprised myself by achieving more than the 1st season!! Somehow doing the impossible and completing a double with league title & champions league winners, again only really used gladiator changing mentality for big games & a couple times used the shield wall tac. Pics below tell the whole story......

Transfers are in the pics but what you cant see in the pics is i also got Declan Rice for £26m in Jan, also now starting 3rd season with the signings of Koulibaly 75m, Conti on loan & Fosu-Mensah on free, sold Romero to City for 9.75m(12.5m) & coentrao for 3.7m(4.6m) & Gibbs-White on loan to Villa

The 41221 tweak of gladiator someone put up (john something i think) is still insane. won prl and chl first season as spurs and at the moment im 30 games unbeaten in the 2nd season.

Do you have the link or download for the 41221 tactic please mate?

I'm playing with Bournemouth, predicted 15th (300-1 odds to win the league) and I'm sitting the 1st place after 21 matches played in the league, my team scored 69 goals and conceded only 19 goals.

I'm using Gladiator V1 and the only who have been suffering so far are my opponents :)

bbs.png

Hey,

Did you any transfers?

Thanks.

Gladiator v1 (ish) playing this and Clash 4141 in rotation with England.... Smashed the Euro Nation thingy group..

attachment.php
attachment.php

attachment.php

Last edited:
where have people had best luck with martial i'm about to start a career with united and not sure if he should be ML, MR, STCL or SCTR thank

TFF please share that exploit mate, don't be like a small kid :) whats the point to hide it :/

whats the point to hide it :/

Here's my guess...

Look at wkdsoul, people are constantly asking him to share his skin but he's been refusing to do so and I remember once he explained that the reason for this is his negative experience because once he shared his work but shortly after he found that some other skin makers just took his work or some parts of it and started to share it as their own without giving him any credits and he didn't like it at all and I can say that I understand him because no one would like that.

I notice that every time when TFF comes up with some good tactical move then shortly after it appears in the tactics of other tactic makers and I don't remember that anyone bothered with giving any credits to him(must add I've seen people were giving credits but it happened very rarely) and in general I noticed that taking someone work and not giving credits became a common practice in FM community and if you'd ask me then I'd say it's not good at all.

But as I said it's just my guess. ;)

Last edited:
has anyone who's used this tactic extensively found out which side to put the strikers on works best? TFF says to play the strikers inverted, but every time my left footed striker on the right gets the ball he doesn't look like he's going to score anyone had better results with same foot on same side for strikers like the wingers?

I honestly haven't found a "best" generic set-up, and have tried this tactic over three teams and 7 seasons. I would look more at the traits of the striker and the team around them.

At Man Utd having Martial on the left and Callejon on the right, Martial would cut inside (regardless of role / instruction) and Callejon would cross, so it worked out best having Lukaku (left footed) on the right as he could go with his natural foot for crosses and also receive a pass and cut inside when the ball was with Martial.

At Madrid with Pellegri (right footed) and Dybala (left footed) and two world class wingers (Lemar and Chiesa) I found inverting them worked best for getting on the end of low crosses at the near post.

At Dortmund with two natural inside forwards in the wide positions (Sancho on the Left, Bailey on the Right) I found that playing the strikers (Werner and Arp) on their natural sides worked best as they linked the play up better.

Back