According to SI the full release had match engine changes/a new match engine.

from last year yes, for people that had the beta, no they are already playing the update.

Guys, I've updated the tactics and added few very important tweaks to the attacking throw-ins setup

I strongly suggest you go for the update otherwise you’ll be encountering a very serious defensive issue every time when someone of your central defenders takes the throw-ins

from last year yes, for people that had the beta, no they are already playing the update.

No, from these patch notes found here

"[FONT=&quot]The full release of FM19 brings a host of improvements from the pre-release Beta, including a new match engine, updated player information and various other tweaks. However as this is the full release of the game please bear in mind there are no changelists. "
[/FONT]

No, from these patch notes found here

[/FONT][/COLOR]

Yeah, looks like they've tweaks a couple of things in the UI and not the database (still 19.1) but the me is v1914 but they wont confirm what has been changed if anything in the ME.

Hi TFF, how do you set up your general team training? I am using demolisher tactic

Iam playing Atletico Madrid with Ashbringer and i cant score a goal. I have like 30+ shots but only few of them goes on goalkeeper and even less end up as a goal..

Has anyone tested demolisher with underdog team?

I have indeed tried this with an underdog team and i must say until now, this tactic has worked amazingly eventhough ME is pretty bad!!

I use Odense Boldklub (OB) in the Danish Superliga, they have finished 11 and only survived relagations the past years, and i have won 6 first matches pretty easy with atleast 2 goals margin, i even beat FCK(Copenhagen) the biggest team in the league and beat them despite having a man send off in the 30 minute. So i can only admire this tactic for now, best start with the tactic with an underdog team for me since never :D

the stats as i recall:
FCK 1-5 OB(me)
possesion: 35-65 %
loads of shots

TTF the demolisher has got me falling in love again :)

ive used this tactic in FM17 (which ive been playing until now), skipped FM18 because i didnt feel the difference was big enough.

i was actually scared that i would newer use the 5-2-3-0 formation again, but i has showed the exact same results which make me use it in the first place. And i know this is early in the game(patch,update % ME)

ive only played a couple of matches so far in FM19 beta:

The PRE-season actually scared me alot, because the results in the friendly's where bad and not compelling, but i thought: wtf pre season always sucks.

so i head in the leagues first matches and thats where my mood startet to rise again. played 6 league matches and won pretty confident even against strong teams and title contenders, and me myself are managing af underdog low tier team.
Playing with OB in the Danish Superliga, i always try your tactics with underdog team, because for me if you can succeed with a underdog team with players that are not "world champions" then the opportunities are great. So demolisher will be my prefered tactics in FM19, unless some patch or ME tweak will upend the whole game :S

SO a Big + for the Demolisher tactic from me !

I've decided to start my first save of FM19 with Fortuna Duesseldorf (newcomer in the 1. Bundesliga)

View attachment 32753

View attachment 32752

Of course i wasn't able to do any transfers or loans.
So far I'm absolutely happy with the results. Hopefully to finish in the top four :)

Just a quick question... When would you suggest using Ashbringer over Demolisher? What is the main difference between these tactics? I take it you should use Demolisher over Ashbringer because it's better?