FM19 Tactics by TFF

I know this set piece from Merry Guido is not the same from TFF. I am talking if this is the new powerful set piece which TFF talking about.
man thats 2 moves off my set piece i knew there was something good with that set piece but just couldnt get it there though good work on guru getting it there though

How is everyone approaching transfers and choosing between players? I'm playing as a Hungarian team, starting in the 3rd division with back to back promotions I'm now in the top division. The quality of player interested in joining me is still pretty low. I've removed the moderately important attributes from the filters but I'm still struggling to choose between players.

In hindsight Ive signed some poor players, who are averagely low quality because i reduced all attributes by one until players became interested in me. I should have reduced the matching number of attributes like TFF says in the OP.

Even with this change I'm still struggling to choose between players. How does everyone do it?

I use Shield Wall V10 away from home in the championship and I am unbeaten with a team predicted to finish mid table.

What I would say is that I have had extreme success home and away with Gladiator and Conqueror prior to my recent club switch, but I was always a slightly better team predicted perhaps 2/3/4 finishing position in whichever league I went to.

Now, I played my first few away games with Gladiator and got beat, often with stats like 25 (me) shots to 4 (them) (losing 2/3-0). The only thing I could do was stop them shooting, and Shield Wall does that perfectly. I then win 1/2-0.

Once in Prem with L1 CA team then you'll still to get spanked away from home if starting with SW regardless of mentality so Gladiator away from home whilst changing mentality is always best if your going up the leagues in a long save. I've tried shielded wall multiple times and lost every game so switched back to gladiator, still get beat against world class teams but we are at least competitive. I found switching to SW with defensive/very defensive mentality away from home if protecting a lead against the big boys is the best approach as like you said, key is to stop shots on target as they all go in, especially in 2nd half..

Left Winger smashing the assists record for the season before i've even hit xmas.

attachment.php

I thought after 4 and a half seasons I would check my record against the other teams in the top 6. I've been using TFF tactics the whole time. Never dropped a point to Tottenham (Lads). Unbeaten against both Chelsea and Arsenal. Only lost one meaningful game to Liverpool (lost second leg in league cup semi, went through anyway). But what the **** City? They are the only team to ever knock me out of any cup competition. I guess that's what oil money money gets ya lol.

Last edited:
plug n play

Here is a tactic that is a bastardised version of TFF's with the most optimised set pieces out there.

DL takes left corners, Left indirect freekicks and left throw ins
DR takes right corners, right indirect freekicks and right throw ins

If you have a great freekick taker have them take all indirect and direct freekicks and the set ups will either get a goal from the far post cross or direct shot.

No credit is to myself, these are mainly TFF and others ideas and tactical bits. Merely put them together

Here is a tactic that is a bastardised version of TFF's with the most optimised set pieces out there.

If you have a great freekick taker have them take all indirect and direct freekicks and the set ups will either get a goal from the far post cross or direct shot.

No credit is to myself, these are mainly TFF and others ideas and tactical bits. Merely put them together

Loving this tactic, the football on display is sweet!

Honestly? I see people complain about this tactic all of the time, particularly in the lower leagues so I just wanted to see how easy it was to go plug&play, no transfers using IR with Conqueror V7. Long story short, I won what I guess you could call the non-league domestic treble of the National League North, FA Trophy & FA Cup in my first season with Boston United in what I'd describe as my craziest-ever season.

Are the most optimised set pieces the ones linked earlier in this page by Cadoni?

so season 3 done, couldn't retain the title unfortunately(bad patch against big teams in feb messed me up!!) but still a great 3rd position and to get to the final of the champs league again only losing to a 117th min goal!!! got my carabao cup back though lol made some big transfers this summer so hoping for a big season ahead!!

so the throw ins are not short? most of them in my game seem long?

I have a question whether it is possible to go back to version 19.2 or download somewhere.

Training of players

Does anybody got an idea why TFF recommend individual training that is different from their roles in the systems?

He suggest that you train your attackers as complete forwards, eventhough their role in Conqueror and Gladiator are Advanced Forward?

And the same With MR and ML and CM??

Because he uses Player Instructions that require those attributes.

Does anybody got an idea why TFF recommend individual training that is different from their roles in the systems?

He suggest that you train your attackers as complete forwards, eventhough their role in Conqueror and Gladiator are Advanced Forward?

And the same With MR and ML and CM??

Roles only effect a certain of stats for the default role. One you start adding PI & TI other attributes will prob come in handy.

Back