FM19 Tactics by TFF

What formation should i use when playing against a big team away, what tweaks could i make to solidify my away form. Home games i have absolutely no problems whatsoever, always away.. played a few games after the humiliation and managed to get form back but am still concerned about away games vs big teams.

I use Shield Wall V10 away from home in the championship and I am unbeaten with a team predicted to finish mid table.

What I would say is that I have had extreme success home and away with Gladiator and Conqueror prior to my recent club switch, but I was always a slightly better team predicted perhaps 2/3/4 finishing position in whichever league I went to.

Now, I played my first few away games with Gladiator and got beat, often with stats like 25 (me) shots to 4 (them) (losing 2/3-0). The only thing I could do was stop them shooting, and Shield Wall does that perfectly. I then win 1/2-0.

Last edited:
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

New save with Blackburn using conqueror only, Two signings Tonali and Tom Ince on loan, Best half of a season ive had , Awesome tactic

Well 2nd season over and i surprised myself by achieving more than the 1st season!! Somehow doing the impossible and completing a double with league title & champions league winners, again only really used gladiator changing mentality for big games & a couple times used the shield wall tac. Pics below tell the whole story......

Transfers are in the pics but what you cant see in the pics is i also got Declan Rice for £26m in Jan, also now starting 3rd season with the signings of Koulibaly 75m, Conti on loan & Fosu-Mensah on free, sold Romero to City for 9.75m(12.5m) & coentrao for 3.7m(4.6m) & Gibbs-White on loan to Villa

Mentality changed to balanced in big games, correct?
Only for away games or even at home?

Inviato dal mio ANE-LX1 utilizzando Tapatalk

Do people change anything throughout a game if losing? Sorry if this has already been asked

I'm playing with Bournemouth, predicted 15th (300-1 odds to win the league) and I'm sitting the 1st place after 21 matches played in the league, my team scored 69 goals and conceded only 19 goals.

I'm using Gladiator V1 and the only who have been suffering so far are my opponents :)

bbs.png

Hi,

What team training did you use?

Thanks.

Stugling with one team and having success with another Gladiator V1 19.3

Hi

I was wandering, what players are an absolute must for this tactic (Gladiator V1 19.3) in your opinion? I don't want to know about players worth 70M£.
Players that you can use with medium teams. I give you an example.

I have 2 saves, one with Wolves and the other with West Ham. In the one with Wolves I only bought one player as they don't have much money. (Belotti for £30M)
With West Ham I bought several players to strenghten the squad and spent 130M£ (Tonali, Moise Kean, Mbabu, Tierney, Dennis Man, Mere, De Ligt..)

With Wolves I won the Premier, my wingers were beasts (specially Traore) schreding oponent defenses apart. My CM was the soul of the team (Moutinho) and my forwards scored for fun (Diogo Jota and Belotti).

With West Ham I struggled the whole season and got the 6th place. My wingers don't make the difference as much as they should (on paper they are much better then the ones I have with Wolves, Filipe Anderson and Yarmolenko, I also had Pione Sisto and Adam Ounas on loan ). My CM didn't do an oustanding season (Wilshere) and my Forwards don't score as much as they should (Arnautovic, Chicharito, Lucas and Moses Kean).

I think the huge difference came from the wingers. My Wolfes wingers have PPM "Runs with Ball Down Right/Left" and all have Pace 15+ an accelaration 16+, Flair 15+ and Dribbling 15+. The main difference to my West Ham wingers is Acelaration and the PPM that none has the "Runs with Ball Down Right/Left", they have "Cut inside from right/left" or "move in to channels"

Do you think that those PPM make such a huge difference? When watching the games it seems sometimes two completely different tactics.. :S

Cheers

Seem's obvious now with them being Inverted Full-Backs but i have found DR's perform better when left footed and vice-versa. I've converted Trent Alexander-Arnold to left back for example and he's playing brilliantly. Also training Andy Robertson to right back, playing well there even with no colour showing

TFF : Are you talking about this powerful set piece? [FONT=&quot]https://twitter.com/MerryGuido/status/1124756284723609607[/FONT]

I know this set piece from Merry Guido is not the same from TFF. I am talking if this is the new powerful set piece which TFF talking about.

Back