FM19 Tactics by TFF

Conquerer v5 (ish) is great for me. S2

attachment.php
attachment.php

Does anybody got an idea why TFF recommend individual training that is different from their roles in the systems?

He suggest that you train your attackers as complete forwards, eventhough their role in Conqueror and Gladiator are Advanced Forward?

And the same With MR and ML and CM??

Because the training teaches you the broadest selection of attributes.

Been using Gladiator V1 in the lower leagues and it’s tremendous, three consecutive promotions from League 2 all with 100+ points, and then a 3rd and 4th place finish in the PL.

The only issue I’ve got at the minute is the ridiculous amount of long shots I’m conceding. Does anyone else have this issue? Kante scored three goals against us last season all from 25 yards out for example. I know this is also an issue with the ME and that long shots are overpowered, but the AI must score three times the amount I do from range.

Here is a tactic that is a bastardised version of TFF's with the most optimised set pieces out there.

DL takes left corners, Left indirect freekicks and left throw ins
DR takes right corners, right indirect freekicks and right throw ins

If you have a great freekick taker have them take all indirect and direct freekicks and the set ups will either get a goal from the far post cross or direct shot.

No credit is to myself, these are mainly TFF and others ideas and tactical bits. Merely put them together

Holy **** good sir, biggest win i've had this year in a league match.
attachment.php

Holy **** good sir, biggest win i've had this year in a league match.

Dude, are you serious? :)

- You played with Man Utd at Home vs Huddersfield the weakest team in the league

- Huddersfield got 2 early sent off at 18 min and 26 min

- Huddersfield got Aaron Moy injured at 64 min but that time they already made 3 subs so they had to play with only 8 man :)

So you played with Man Utd at home vs 8 man Huddersfield… Yup, no doubt such match can reveal the quality of a tactic… :)

Dude, are you serious? :)

- You played with Man Utd at Home vs Huddersfield the weakest team in the league

- Huddersfield got 2 early sent off at 18 min and 26 min

- Huddersfield got Aaron Moy injured at 64 min but that time they already made 3 subs so they had to play with only 8 man :)

So you played with Man Utd at home vs 8 man Huddersfield… Yup, no doubt such match can reveal the quality of a tactic… :)
shh

attachment.php
attachment.php

Here is a tactic that is a bastardised version of TFF's with the most optimised set pieces out there.

DL takes left corners, Left indirect freekicks and left throw ins
DR takes right corners, right indirect freekicks and right throw ins

If you have a great freekick taker have them take all indirect and direct freekicks and the set ups will either get a goal from the far post cross or direct shot.

No credit is to myself, these are mainly TFF and others ideas and tactical bits. Merely put them together

HELP!!!!!!!

so its that time again..........FUMING!!! got to the end of 4th season with Wolves and my laptop froze whilst on the monthly auto-save and ive now lost my saved game and its backup!!!!! does anybody know how I can get it back or restore to previous save etc.....im trying to contact steam aswell but I fear its lost forever - I was just now having the FA cup final & Champions League final both against Spurs to play

Back