FM19 Tactics by TFF

What does 10-18 mean? Odds or place of the current team on the table?

Do I set OI'S ? Training all to Assistant? and is it better than KNAPS 120p tactics ? How do set positive? Cautious etc ?

10-18 is current place in the league table, no ois, training to Assman, Knap and tff have to best tactics according to TFF's 75 Siblings testing league, cautious or positive its your mentality

10-18 is current place in the league table, no ois, training to Assman, Knap and tff have to best tactics according to TFF's 75 Siblings testing league, cautious or positive its your mentality
Thank you, I am a huge fan of their and tbh I lvoe your tweaks also :).

If I change the tactics often during match or in Away and home like now with these which you posted, is it harder for the AI to find them out after 3rd season ? :)

Thank you, I am a huge fan of their and tbh I lvoe your tweaks also :).

If I change the tactics often during match or in Away and home like now with these which you posted, is it harder for the AI to find them out after 3rd season ? :)
yes

try with bournemouth INCREDIBLE FIRST HALF with GLADIATOR
wilson injured 1 month
king 3
attachment.php

how about INDIVIDUAL TRAINING ?? thanks

for individial training I use the same individual training as their position in match
for central defender = ball playing defender (defend)
for winger = winger (support)
.. ..

it's a nice tactic white europe, i try it with ajax.

off topic: who do you people search for wonderkids? can you search them with a filter => media prediction => wonderkids are something?

Back