FM19 Tactics by TFF

Conquerer or Gladiatior is great for Rangers, depending how far you are in. Jack / Rossiter are great in the DMC and Middleton/Kent just smash it from the left wing for me.
im just about to finish season 2 got a champs league final to look forward just thinking that maybe being a very strong team I should play more attacking especially in league and cup games where I’m the favourite

im just about to finish season 2 got a champs league final to look forward just thinking that maybe being a very strong team I should play more attacking especially in league and cup games where I’m the favourite

Nice. i'm just in the 3rd season. back to back champs and the EL last year.

Simply the best tactic I´ve ever come across (and I include the Diablo tactic from all those years ago). In the couple of months that I have had the game I have chosen slightly weird careers, managing in the Canada Ontario league, the Indonesian Second Division, and starting in the 10th level in England. I´ve been successful in all leagues that I have played.

However...I have noticed a change in the past couple of weeks. I have taken my 10th Tier team from to the 8th tier (regional 1st division), and the chances my team is creating has dropped off dramatically. Before, my team created easily over 20 chances a game, now I´m lucky if it is more than 10. Possession has also dropped below 50%. I don´t know if it is this so called third season syndrome, or the new patch, or that the league is a bit tougher. I don´t think it is the latter as I stormed to the second round of the FA Cup last year reguarly knocking out National League teams away from home and eventually went out on a replay to the (relatively) mighty Oldham.

I am a shameless plug and play gamer. I have never even uploaded a tweek to someone elses, but as I´ve said something just seems to have changed with this tactic recently.

Simply the best tactic I´ve ever come across (and I include the Diablo tactic from all those years ago). In the couple of months that I have had the game I have chosen slightly weird careers, managing in the Canada Ontario league, the Indonesian Second Division, and starting in the 10th level in England. I´ve been successful in all leagues that I have played.

However...I have noticed a change in the past couple of weeks. I have taken my 10th Tier team from to the 8th tier (regional 1st division), and the chances my team is creating has dropped off dramatically. Before, my team created easily over 20 chances a game, now I´m lucky if it is more than 10. Possession has also dropped below 50%. I don´t know if it is this so called third season syndrome, or the new patch, or that the league is a bit tougher. I don´t think it is the latter as I stormed to the second round of the FA Cup last year reguarly knocking out National League teams away from home and eventually went out on a replay to the (relatively) mighty Oldham.

I am a shameless plug and play gamer. I have never even uploaded a tweek to someone elses, but as I´ve said something just seems to have changed with this tactic recently.

The 3rd season onwards is dull as dish water. The developers have got some serious questions to answer for as no tactic works anywhere near as good after the first couple of seasons. The only way I found to somewhat counteract the AI is to never play attack. I now mostly play defensive/cautious/balanced and drop the LoE/DL as well as reduce pressing intensity but it's still and absolute slog to beat ***** teams and as per usual every one of their shots on target is a goal. I've asked this question before has anyone worked out a way to create CCCs on long saves?

@White Europe.

4-5-1 is a beast ... So far I am in February, and so far without a failure.

Are there any 19.3.5 version of these tactics? The stories sound amazing

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i was playing with conquerror tactic a little, as usual i wanted to have one tac for home games and one for away, so home tac is just conquerror v7 with one small change: left striker is PF(s), for away tactic(the strongest away tactic i have used this year) is conquerror v7 with: left striker dropped to CM position as BWM.

valencia test: won everything no transers, first season
View attachment 1209246View attachment 1209247View attachment 1209248View attachment 1209249View attachment 1209250

and cardiff test: 2nd place!(best result this year in my testing)
View attachment 1209251View attachment 1209252View attachment 1209253

its only small changes so hard to even call it a tweak all credit goes to TFF

i attach it for all lazy wanks even if its just two small changes;)

ml / md make the corners?

i was playing with conquerror tactic a little, as usual i wanted to have one tac for home games and one for away, so home tac is just conquerror v7 with one small change: left striker is PF(s), for away tactic(the strongest away tactic i have used this year) is conquerror v7 with: left striker dropped to CM position as BWM.

valencia test: won everything no transers, first season
View attachment 1209246View attachment 1209247View attachment 1209248View attachment 1209249View attachment 1209250

and cardiff test: 2nd place!(best result this year in my testing)
View attachment 1209251View attachment 1209252View attachment 1209253

its only small changes so hard to even call it a tweak all credit goes to TFF

i attach it for all lazy wanks even if its just two small changes;)

All these test done with patch 19.3.5?

Me again but this time ive taken a break from Wolves and thought id try with a pretty poor team in Ipswich Town. Screenhots speak for itself really, had a few losses in league but all bar 1 I had a man sent off. I was very unlucky against Man City

Me again but this time ive taken a break from Wolves and thought id try with a pretty poor team in Ipswich Town. Screenhots speak for itself really, had a few losses in league but all bar 1 I had a man sent off. I was very unlucky against Man City

Keep posting name of the tactic please The thread is loooooong and if we don't check for a day or so it can be hard to catch up!

Looks great though

attachment.php
attachment.php

insane

Back