3.5 broke tactic for me

What can I say..TFF has done it again..hes broken the game..i use Gladiator V1 and won everything with Liverpool..im starting again and just going to bring in youth players and not buy anyone..i see others asking for new tactics but whats the point of fixing a tactic when its not broken..i trained salah to left midfied and mane to right midfield and they just dominate games.... Thanks again TFF you are the master.

Did you do everything TFF said like no opposition istructions

sorry i am not that good in english. Afther 3.5 my results where bad against big teams.

I am using in my Everton save, And is going well 8 games in

GLADIATOR

attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

Last edited:
Second season with OM (Ligue 1 + Coupe de France + CL):

attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

Yeah, wingers who hug the line are usually OP in FM. Very pacey, high dribbling wingers... But I've had Asensio on the right and he worked wonders cutting inside.

Left wingers:
Payet (Left foot: Strong / Right foot: Very strong) + Cuts inside in Traits
attachment.php

Ocampos: (Left foot: Ok / Right foot: Very strong) + Cuts inside in Traits
attachment.php

Right wingers:

Thauvin: (Left foot: Very strong / Right foot: Ok) + Cuts inside in Traits
attachment.php

Saint-Maximin: (Left foot: Weak / Right foot: Very strong)
attachment.php

As you can see, the two seem to work

I know some people like a different tactic as they are bored with the 4 4 2 ..But when TFF does a tactic he gets the most out of a tactic..he makes them overpowered..like this 4 4 2 Gladiator..its the best tactic you will get in FM19 as TFF will have explored all other tactics and I man to every inch and detail...So you guys probably wont see TFF do another tactic as this is the best you will ever get in FM19..I have won everything..so I don't see why the tactic would change..TFF will only change a tactic usually through an update..if he doesn't change it..it means the tactic is sill the best..

I myself wanted to try new tactics a couple of years ago when TFF was doing hes usuall tactics..BUT I always come back to TFF tactic as the others wasn't gettin me good results..i can bet you all here who has tried a different tactic from another tactic maker always resorts back to TFFs 4 4 2 LOL

Last edited: