Playing as Man Utd currently up to end of October using Ashbringer v14.
Team is still grinding out result but not dominating like FM2018 tactic. Still early though.
From what I can see, can't kill the opponent this year. They are quite resilient. A lot of 2-1 or 1-0 result. Only managed 5-0 once against Cardiff.

I reckon I spent more time tinkering/editing the training schedule than playing.
I hired Alessio (Conte's assistant), he's in charge of training but put a lot of rest in there.

Anyone have suggestion for Volante or AMR with left foot? Thanks.

The tactics were definitely better performing with the Beta. For the final release, pressing is basically out of control and leads to three players trying to press enabling the opponent to get into open spaces.

Furthermore, the corner tactics have to be refined. Finally, crossing is broken, too. My right defender is a crossing monster, but in the final release I just don’t see crossing as good as in the Beta.

Nevertheless, the tactics were simply brilliant in the Beta. Personal reminder: just don’t update to final release of you’re in a crucial phase in the league. I did so and it was definitely a mistake.

Using demolisher v13 seem to always have mote shots& possession but losing 1-0 or drawing 0-0 dont seem to be scoring as much as i should be

Guys, I've added a new version of Stormcaller tactic to the OP

Also, I've removed Ashbringer tactic from the OP becasue it's much weaker than the new version of Stormcaller tactic at the moment

Also, I want to add that the new version of Stormcaller tactic is significantly more efficient than any previous version of Ashbringer or Stormcaller tactics so if you are using one of Ashbringer or Stormcaller tactics I strongly suggest you go for the new version of Stormcaller tactic because you’ll get a significant boost

StormcallerV13.png

Used Demolisher V13 with a create a club side, had to pick the entire team with a max worth of 1,45m euros. The board wanted me to not finish last place, after 3 months we are in the 4th place. So I would say it's a pretty decent tactic with a team made for it. Will be using this for a while.

View attachment 32607

Guys, I've also removed Demolisher tactic from the OP because the new version of Stormcaller tactic outplayed it

Why take them down? the guys that have built teams for the other formations now have 6 amcs, no strikers, or 3 strikers and no amcs. Just leave them at the bottom of the post under a NO LONGER SUPPORTED BANNER. You save on the constant "has anyone got TTF---- vxx" post as well :)

Why take them down? the guys that have built teams for the other formations now have 6 amcs, no strikers, or 3 strikers and no amcs. Just leave them at the bottom of the post under a NO LONGER SUPPORTED BANNER. You save on the constant "has anyone got TTF---- vxx" post as well :)

I've thought about an idea to hide outdated versions/tactics under a spoiler at the bottom of the OP and I think it's a good idea but at this stage it's already too late to imply it ;) ... maybe for the future

I've thought about an idea to hide outdated versions/tactics under a spoiler at the bottom of the OP and I think it's a good idea but at this stage it's already too late to imply it ;) ... maybe for the future

No worries, I know i pop in when i have a new save and the team suits say ASHBRINGER in setup, and its gone... i have to go pan handling for a link :)

There are a few in the thread, you should be fine. I have Ashbringer (v1 /9/12/13/14) & the Mirror v2. and Demolisher v13 for anyone looking.

IMPORTANT INFORMATION:

-- DCR : Right Foot - Very Strong

-- DCL : Left Foot – Very Strong/Strong/Fairly Strong

-- DMCL : Left Foot – Very Strong/Strong/Fairly Strong

-- DMCR : Right Foot – Very Strong/Strong/Fairly Strong

-- DR : Right Foot – Very Strong

-- DL : Left Foot – Very Strong

It looks like the foot on wingers don't matter anymore?

It looks like the foot on wingers don't matter anymore?

I haven't made the final decision about what foot ratings should have players at ML/MR positions yet

At the moment I'm finding that both types Inside Forwards and Wingers do almost equally good but I'm sure that further testing will clear it soon

Can someone attach Stormcaller, as I cannot get passed the mediafire adblock thing even without adblock

I'm trying the new Stormcaller version with Crystal Palace(predicted 14th)

Here are my results so far :)

cp01.png

cp02.png

Last edited:
Im using demolisher 13 with Lyon
played all games by my self. was 4 in league. not playing well the first half year, i was angry.
Went on holiday till the end of season.
When i come back from holiday, i had Won the league and Champions League. CRAZY
Is it that much easyer to win when we go on holiday.??

Will Ashbringer come back? Are you working on it?

Under the current ME Ashbringer approach loses significantly to Stormcaller approach but I wouldn’t removed Ashbringer only because it loses to Stormcaller and I would also kept it if it could offer such overarching level which I could find "acceptable" but unfortunately Ashbringer approach is too weak at the moment.

My view is that only very significant ME changes might change this situation.

Is it that much easyer to win when we go on holiday.??

You always can get much better result when you play yourself than when you “On holiday” and I call you 3 main reasons why because when you go “On holiday” then:

1) You assistant manager is responsible for picking the team and let’s say for some position in your tactic you need Messi type of player but he might pick Gerard Pique type player for this position. Your assistant manager is not coded do any intelligent decisions when he picks the team. Even the best assistant manager usually does terrible decisions when it comes picking the team.

2) Your assistant manager doesn’t do proper team rotation during the season, he uses a very small pool of players and they get tired very fast and that gives your oppositions advantage due to better Conditions in matches

3) Your assistant manager doesn’t handle any “unhappiness” issue which means that any player with any concerns instantly becomes “unhappy” for many months

Last edited:
I only have FM Touch on iPad with no access to a PC. I know it’s a ball ache but could someone please show the player instructions for the positions? TIA

I would like to know why you train your players in other roles than they are given?