ALtho im winning and winning and made it to the quarterfinals in CL i have to say the match engine seems rubbish.

having 40-50 shots and ranging from 5-20 on target each game seems very strong, but its a missconception.

The actuall CCC is very very low compare to the number and i normaly have max 2 ccc in one game.

The play itself with wingbacks crossing is good, but 90% of my goals is from cross were opposite IF score or from set pices.

The striker CAN score but i had 3 games in a row he had 0 shoots even if hes good and fits most striker roles perfectly.

So i guess TFF, the challenge onwards would be how to create more CCC from open play and tweak down the percent of low chance shots?

that said i havent tried stormcaller with good wide midtfielders yet.

Btu very good tactics indeed regardless :)

keep up the good work!

You`re right, most goals come from crosses or free kicks / corners!
I have 20-30 shots per match, from outside the box can`t score. There`s still a lot of work to be done to the ME, but is better than FM18 !

You`re right, most goals come from crosses or free kicks / corners!
I have 20-30 shots per match, from outside the box can`t score. There`s still a lot of work to be done to the ME, but is better than FM18 !

I don't think it is only related with ME. As I said before this tactic based on set pieces!

If you guys looking for at leasts something realistic then you may try this

Firmano plays the AMC role and better than lallana also mane is a very good player in FM to get rid of. Just a shame salah & mane aren't natural in those WM positions

Just a shame salah & mane aren't natural in those WM positions

I'm sure that if you set them train ML/MR positions then they will pick it really fast

Maybe it'll take them one season to learn to play ML/MR positions

i do need a better amc, and maybe someone to replace mane

Tzahy mate

Could you keep use updated on thier progress?

I'm curius how fast they will pick ML/MR positions...

Thanks

Last edited:
Fortuna Duesseldorf / Second season

After a strong second place in the Bundesliga I did a few cheap transfers and started with the second season.
We are absolutely destroying. Well... one time Real destroyed us, but that's okay we won in Paris and at home vs Real.

I really like the standard situations.
Great corner exploit!

View attachment 32448

View attachment 32447

P. S. My team still is rubbish :)

Last edited:
tried the tactic. getting goals from corners only. good tactic but it looks like exploit lol. ty anyway

Switch roles

If we use Inverted wingers instead of WM will it make a significant difference?

Thanks for the tactic works great ......

I prefer a more attacking mentality with this tactic i seemed to get beter results.
Also i fount that closing down and tight marking the centre mids through the oppition insruction worked really well..

Well done one of my favourites

Incredible tactic. First season with Bournemouth, 3rd in PL, just 1p behind the winners. Lost the Carabao Cup Final on penalties, but won the FA-cup Final.

If it wasn't for all the injuries I had March/April I would have won the league. I had to use youth players, because most of my attacking players were injured at the same time. The best 3 wingers, 2 attacking mids and 2 strikers, and that led to some draw games I should have won. But I can't ask for more in my first season with this team. 2 cup finals and a 3rd place finish.

I also got manager of the year award, and Wilson topscorer in the league with 22 goals in 28 matches.

View attachment 32436 View attachment 32435 View attachment 32434