FM19 Tactics by TFF

Not the best TFF tactic for me this one. Although I win alot of matches with Man Utd, my defenders are the topscorers. Mbappe, Rashford, Martial, Sanchez have all avrage ratings.

I've tried countless amount of tactics for FM19 and I can say that Storm V14 is the best what you can get at the moment

Low ratings for the attackers isn't the tactics problem it's just the way FM19 works

hello tff, does it matter what foot the defensive midfielder is as in the filters this isnt included for this position

not working

* Defensive players in the ball behind the defense is officially sleeping.
* The team misses an incredible goal (Shots: 20 Shots on target: 10 Goal: 0)

Attention! I've tried this tactic with at least 10 teams and it doesn't work.
Of course, such as ManUtd, Bayern, Real Madrid, if you get the team that tactics work, but everyone knows that tactics do not even need to give tactics to assist your assistant, you will still be champions.

So what is the management experience? Did you try to start as an amateur team footballer?

yeah of course like all the tests i do always amateur manager :)

if u want i can take a screenshot 4 u :)

So what is the management experience? Did you try to start as an amateur team footballer?

dude you clearly don't read the post... chek first pages people inlcuding myself having massive succes with very low teams! ive smashed everyone in vanarama england league (which is 5 league in england), then put CELTIC in first season in champions league quarter finals with no transfers! it works like a charm if you managed properly and prepare for the games... yes sometimes its alot of shots but thats how the game engine works... its a game issue not a tactics problem...

* Defensive players in the ball behind the defense is officially sleeping.
* The team misses an incredible goal (Shots: 20 Shots on target: 10 Goal: 0)

Attention! I've tried this tactic with at least 10 teams and it doesn't work.
Of course, such as ManUtd, Bayern, Real Madrid, if you get the team that tactics work, but everyone knows that tactics do not even need to give tactics to assist your assistant, you will still be champions.

Mate, i think you`re doing something wrong, this is one of the best tactics for this patch!
Playing Bournemouth, first season, bought only 2 players : Jenkinson (DR) & Trondsen (DM-DLP)

Take a look at this :

View attachment 28229 View attachment 28228

Don`t know mate, but when i need goals , i switch to this tactic :

View attachment 1188406

It`s the same tactic, only up front i tweaked it, has 2 DLF !

thank you, dude, I'll try it. TFF is the best in this business since fm16 I have been applying his tactics, but I could not understand this problem.

View attachment 28190 3/4 into 1st season and just haven't been able to find or create a tactic for this team. This is the 1st game with v14 storm, it's not just the win but i felt the whole match i was at the least not gonna concede, which is rare for this team. Do we use OI's or No OI's?

ill take stuttgart for lil test and will check how is it going with this tactic :) can you show me screen of your results?

Well this is first season NO TRANSFERS. Media prediction 8. Its not easy with Stuttgart... team has some weak areas, but to be in 4th place after 11 games its deffinettly OVERACHIEVE and very good result... there was couple games where M.Gomez missed 100% opportunities so result could be even better :) with this tactic stuttgart can fight for TOP 4 spot in the end of season ;)

View attachment 28149 View attachment 28148

Well this is first season NO TRANSFERS. Media prediction 8. Its not easy with Stuttgart... team has some weak areas, but to be in 4th place after 11 games its deffinettly OVERACHIEVE and very good result... there was couple games where M.Gomez missed 100% opportunities so result could be even better :) with this tactic stuttgart can fight for TOP 4 spot in the end of season ;)

View attachment 1188475 View attachment 1188476

I think I solved the problem, bro.I stopped calling the players while the match was playing and everything started going well.

The most consistent problem with this years FM is that you need to prioritize having good set pices.
If you more or less look at all the "best" tactics a lot is due to set pices.

i have tested several tactics with a "normal" set pice system and dropping those goals make most tactics avrage.

What i cant understand the most is how similare instructions on CWB with IF's on tactics make them perform wastly crappier on some compare to others.

And i have not tested with top teams i have tested with avrage crappteams sutch as Selangor were my top assist wingback have 6-5-5 assists the most with 1 tactic in 3 seasons and with another tactic he has 11-14-12 and on the third about same.

there are no special diference on instructions or PPM's from his enviromental players.

i was specificly testingf this to see the wingback performance as i feel its somewhat lackluster, and i can say that with bad teams, the "play non compatible" roles on players wastely have huge impact on defencive work more than others.

for instance, having the WB on "auto" were hes green compare to Attacking "red as a flame" makes me concede a ton more goals than the value of having him on attack.

I think the key for crating a fluid offencive system with a lot of goals mostly comes down to cracking this.

After this weekend i will have more time as i have a lot of work this week(end), and i will try a to compare more and post the best set pice system for you guys to implement for more goals.

after all its so much fun to watch your team bang them in :)

also worth noting having similare strenght attackers might not make the best roleplayer get the most goals.

my complete green 3 star AF scores a lot less than my half compatible AF so as i said earlier i think the role compatebility mostly loks like impacting the defence..

lots of questions, i wish i had whole december to play 15 hours a day xD

have fun guys!

The **** was here

Last edited:
I give up... Not going to play fifth season with no league win!

Hi

What was your media prediction before the season start?

Could you screenshot it and post it?

Last edited:
Back