FM19 Tactics by TFF

TFF (or anyone) just one question: it could possible to have many disadvantages on tactic performance if i will checked "no aggressive tackles"?
sorry for bad english.

Hi

Picking "Stay On Feet" TI will have a negative impact on the tactic efficiency so I don't recommend doing that

thank you for your reply... i need to reduce yellow card... whats the best way to do that?

You need to understand that everything has a price… :)

If you want to reduce the amount of yellow cards your players receiving then you can add “Stay On Feet” TI but if you do that then be aware that the tactic will become less efficient.

As I said I don’t recommend doing that because such “trade off” is bad on a long road.

I finished my first season with Borussia Mönchengladbach. The season started amazingly, after the autumn round I was in the first place in the table with a few-point advantage over the vice-leader (I lost only one match). In the spring round everything collapsed. I lost ten games, seven of them in a row. Interestingly, the team was not weakened by numerous injuries. I did not sell any player either. I have no idea how this form is possible. Eventually I took 7th place in the table, thanks to which I qualified for the Europe League on the tape.
View attachment 28818

Back to back promotion

Loving this tactic. I started as Billericay in the Vanarama South, got promoted to the Vanarama National in my first season and just been promoted to League 2 in my second season. Buzzing!

I will upload some screenshots over the weekend.

Thanks TFF!

hello, I'm using this tactic in the Italian league of excellence in Lombardy. I am in January and I am 1 in the standings at +7 on the second with 30 goals scored and 10 conceded. I wanted to ask you if you could tell us the special moves to let our players know what they are and what roles to set them. Thank you very much for the great job you do, I used your tactics for fm18 and I enjoyed so much winning too!

It works into SERIE D

playing with CASTIADAS (ITALIAN SERIE D (just 2 understand similar to VANARAMA)

• no transfer

• tactic just a litte bit tweaked

Season 2018/2020

View attachment 28741

Team Value

View attachment 28740

with a better consideration of my team i could bring to me some good players and winning easy

and btw LATINA and AVELLINO nice season 2 lol

next test in Scotland.. why not?!?!? xD

i was forgetting

View attachment 28739 feelsunluckyman :(

Last edited:
playing with CASTIADAS (ITALIAN SERIE D (just 2 understand similar to VANARAMA)
  • no transfer
  • tactic just a litte bit tweaked
Season 2018/2020

View attachment 1187868

Team Value

View attachment 1187869

with a better consideration of my team i could bring to me some good players and winning easy

and btw LATINA and AVELLINO nice season 2 lol

next test in Scotland.. why not?!?!? xD

i was forgetting

View attachment 1187870 feelsunluckyman :(

what exactly did you change in tactics?

Guys, enjoy this tactic, from next week it will not work with the next update 19.2
Installed beta testing on my laptop, they tweaked everything!
Back to the drawing board!

Guys, enjoy this tactic, from next week it will not work with the next update 19.2
Installed beta testing on my laptop, they tweaked everything!
Back to the drawing board!

How do you find the new update? They improved some things ( fullbacks crossing and strikers scoring ) but some things got worse ( player movement and player turning ). I don´t understand how SI can improve some things and then damage some things that have already worked. My opinion is that since the official game came out that the ME is worse in every patch that is released. I miss BETA ME. I have played every release of FM and CM for 15 years now and I´m getting REALLY frustrated and for first time thinking of not playing the game for a while. Nothing seems to work ( players don´t press properly, defenders and goalies losing ball and missing interceptions regurarly ). We look like kindergarden on the pitch. I wouldn´t talk about this but I think that with every patch SI releases, they are further away from the finished product. Excuse me for my rant but I had to release my anger otherwise my laptop would suffer today and I don´t have money for a new one just yet. ;)

Tbh mate, don`t really like 19.2
On my PC, i have Steam in Offline Mode, so i`ll play 19.1.5 till i find a patch that i like!

Tbh mate, don`t really like 19.2
On my PC, i have Steam in Offline Mode, so i`ll play 19.1.5 till i find a patch that i like!

What tactic are you having the most success with on 19.1.5 by any chance?

Guys,

When you are losting, what did you suggest to try the win in pression?

Third season with this tactic !

duumq.jpg

2hplmaf.jpg

104oqr7.jpg

a3gthj.jpg

2a5yver.jpg

Not the best TFF tactic for me this one. Although I win alot of matches with Man Utd, my defenders are the topscorers. Mbappe, Rashford, Martial, Sanchez have all avrage ratings.

Not the best TFF tactic for me this one. Although I win alot of matches with Man Utd, my defenders are the topscorers. Mbappe, Rashford, Martial, Sanchez have all avrage ratings.

Its not TFF tactics problem mate... this is how this years Match Enginen works! don't hate the player - hate the game ;)

Back