FM19 Tactics by TFF

Did they actually state that they hadn't changed it or did they just not mention it? And I also noticed the keepers have improved vastly on corners now.

I asked one of the moderators on one of the threads on SI ( don`t remember his name ) and he said only "[FONT=&quot]general stability fixes "[/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]

The ME has changed in 19.1.5
SI said nothing changed to the ME, but it`s not true :

- corner setup not working anymore
- marking is better, CDs have better marking
- not so many wrong short pass like before
- headers are not over powered anymore

Playing 3D all games.
headers are not over powered anymore
it is still over powered.... for the AI

they literally just need 2 player to score goals.
1 player to cross/ take corner and 1 player to gives headers.
it doesnt matter how awful their crosses and jumping/ heading are, they always score

in my last match, i lost 3-1
1 goal heading from corner
1 goal heading from defending freekick
1 goal from penalty, from defending freekick

i have to modify my training to defending FKs and defending corners every day of the week just to stand a chance.
while im at it, needs defending corners/ defending FK set up

People are talking about Ashbringer etc, but I only see two tactics?

People are talking about Ashbringer etc, but I only see two tactics?

Click on the paperclip on the outside of the thread, you'll find all the attachments, they'll be a couple of versions in there

not good

hello friends.
ı am 40 years old fm fan. first thanks for this tactics TFF. But i tried ur all tactics in fulham. and my striker mitrovic can not score 10 goals in all season. all goal from corners. trosst ekong score 12 goal more than mitrovic.
please ADVİCE me a good tactic. ı want to score my striker like real football.ı dont want to play game like this: 35 shoot 7 on target score is 0-0 or 1-0.

Please help me because ı dont have so much time for play and build tactic. after work ı like playing 2 hour after children go sleep.
waiting ur ADVİCE thanks.

hello friends.
ı am 40 years old fm fan. first thanks for this tactics TFF. But i tried ur all tactics in fulham. and my striker mitrovic can not score 10 goals in all season. all goal from corners. trosst ekong score 12 goal more than mitrovic.
please ADVİCE me a good tactic. ı want to score my striker like real football.ı dont want to play game like this: 35 shoot 7 on target score is 0-0 or 1-0.

Please help me because ı dont have so much time for play and build tactic. after work ı like playing 2 hour after children go sleep.

It's the same for me mate... i'm really happy to use this tactic (with Udinese 3° place without big transferts) but central defenders score more than Strikers... any idea? my striker is Lasagna or Brenner... the game looks so strange to play and win in this way. (30 shots and 1-0 won with corner kick)

It's the same for me mate... i'm really happy to use this tactic (with Udinese 3° place without big transferts) but central defenders score more than Strikers... any idea? my striker is Lasagna or Brenner... the game looks so strange to play and win in this way. (30 shots and 1-0 won with corner kick)

Same for me with Firmino as striker..Van Dijk is better striker than him.

hello friends.

Same for me with Firmino as striker..Van Dijk is better striker than him.

I have exactly the same problem as you. My team shoots 30 for 5 on target and finally scored a goal. It's pretty frustrating knowing that the AI needs only two shots to score. I have Lincoln in attack.

Hello,

Just a few questions about this tactic.

Used the Stormcaller V14 with Chelsea to start with, won my first 8 games including beating Manchester City & Arsenal But struggled to win away from home even against the teams bottom of the league, also taking heavy defeats to the big teams at the top.

Changed to the version with three Cam’s but didn’t do much better. The further the season went on the tactic started to fade loosing five in a row. Had 20+ shots some games but not scoring.

Then started to loose at home to the teams at the top.

Can anyone help?
Could it be team talks, training or anything else.

Last edited:
The Stormcaller V14 is absolutely insane. Started with 1860 Munich, won promotion to 2nd Bundesliga in the first year, won promotion to the Bundesliga in the 2nd year and now I'm about to win the Bundesliga in the 3rd year. Thanks so much TFF!

f3a9e8e289d9c308a74c60f99bba1796.png

I have never known a TFF tactic thread to be so quiet at the beggining of an FM game. Its usually like this a couple of weeks before a new FM

I have never known a TFF tactic thread to be so quiet at the beggining of an FM game. Its usually like this a couple of weeks before a new FM

community is a bit more diluted. YT / Twitch / Discord. / Facebook / Blogs - so many people just setting up means of playing & chatting FM

Is it possible for me to import using Nintendo Switch, Touch version?

If not is it possible to copy.

Last edited:
TFF (or anyone) just one question: it could possible to have many disadvantages on tactic performance if i will checked "no aggressive tackles"?
sorry for bad english.

Back