FM19 Tactics by TFF

To say that V3 is an upgrade on V2 would be a MASSIVE understatement. In the attached pic, you can clearly see where I went from Stormcaller, to Battlemaster V2 and then to Battlemaster V3. Thanks for the great work!

View attachment 26938

Yeah I get that part, my question is about when I click the link to either save or open file to pc I then extract it from downloads into sports interactive folder, fm19, tactics then extract into that folder, I then should be able to go into the game and click the + sign to import or load up tac but theirs nothing there so I’m having to create new tac and copy from picture but then I don’t get all the oi, set piece set up training etc....I don’t know why I’m having this issue with fm19 as this is the same way I’ve always done it and had no problems with previous fm’s

Maybe you've got some issue when downloading from Mediafire... I remember I saw that some people said that they had issue with files extension when they were downloadign from Mediafire, the files were saved as Zip or RAR extension or something like that

Btw, files just can't disappear after you download them… are you able to locate them outside the game? What extension do they have?

Anyway try to download it from the attachment below

and how Shadow striker? :)

I play David Silva there... here are his stats after 12 appearances

His avarage rating is 7.88

dvs.png

Last edited:
So are the inverted wingbacks supposed to be like the wingers, i.e. LB right-footed and RB left-footed?

So are the inverted wingbacks supposed to be like the wingers, i.e. LB right-footed and RB left-footed?

I remember that someone else asked the same question and TFF said that the preferred foot for IWB isn't important and it can be any

I agree with you

V3 is a meaningful step forward

I've just finished my 1st season with Southampton and the result is clearly above the expectations :)

msf01.png

msf02.png

msf03.png

msf04.png

sm1.png

sm2.png

sm003.png

Hi congrat! What was the training and OIs?

Maybe you've got some issue when downloading from Mediafire... I remember I saw that some people said that they had issue with files extension when they were downloadign from Mediafire, the files were saved as Zip or RAR extension or something like that

Btw, files just can't disappear after you download them… are you able to locate them outside the game? What extension do they have?

Anyway try to download it from the attachment below

after all that it finally worked lol thanks

Battlemaster V3

The 1st half of the season with Southampton, predicted 10th

I must add that I used Instant Result for some matches...

nvsh001.png

nvsh002.png

nvsh003.png

Hey! Are you playing touch? Or do you have a specific skin to allow to use Instant Result? And if so, doesn't that give any crash problem? Thanks!

Thank you TFF for the V3 tactic. My spurs save has turned around and is fun again!! I love the way the team plays and the goals seem to be shared around my attacking players. I never score on corners anymore, but it’s not a problem.

Very tempted to try and stop steam from updating anymore now that I’ve finally got a great tactic working! Lol.

Cheers again mate.

TFF V3 is so good, thank you very much.

Does Jose Mourihno become a beast in anyone else's save? He has won almost everything throughout my ascension save whilst Pep usually get's sacked after one or two seasons.

Does Jose Mourihno become a beast in anyone else's save? He has won almost everything throughout my ascension save whilst Pep usually get's sacked after one or two seasons.

In my saves very often Pep get sacked after the 1st season or the 2nd season and usually Man City does very poorly, it ends up somewhere the 3rd or 4th place

I notice that Liverpool is OP in 19.2 patch it almost doesn't lose a single match during the 1st season

Thank you mate you are really awesome! I made it 8th in the Premier league with M'Boro by using STORMCALLER V14

Does anyone have older versions of tactics? I want to try all of them as I play.

I had a question regarding training the RB & LB positions according to the opening post: Do I select IWB training via the Wing back (right/left) OR Defender (right / left) ?

THE TACTIC HAS BEEN UPDATED TO V4

Further tweaks have been applied to increase the tactic efficiency

Battlemaster-V4.png

Last edited:
I had a question regarding training the RB & LB positions according to the opening post: Do I select IWB training via the Wing back (right/left) OR Defender (right / left) ?

I've updated the OP and removed the possible confusion…

DL and DR position should training the IWB role which is available for DL/DR positions

Back