Ashbringer worked great for me my second season with Southampton, finished 7th. Same tactic and i am in 17th after 14 games and being destroyed by other teams now. Didnt change anything, not sure whats happened

Hi

I'm using Ashbringer V6 with Southampton and doing amazing :)

gho01.png

gho02.png

Last edited:
Ashbringer worked great for me my second season with Southampton, finished 7th. Same tactic and i am in 17th after 14 games and being destroyed by other teams now. Didnt change anything, not sure whats happened

The AI adapts to the opponent. At least according to some of the feature videos on the game. Meaning you will have to adapt also. Plug and play tactics are more difficult to set up than in previous versions. Of course other factors could play a part in your bad run such as morale, lack of leaders, low determination etc.

Guys, I've updated all tactics to V8

A decent amount of important tweaks have been made so I strongly suggest you go for it
;)

Guys, I've updated all tactics to V8

A decent amount of important tweaks have been made so I strongly suggest you go for it
;)

hello,

what amendments have you made for the ashbringer tactic wise? also what benifits did you find using the DLF?

Hi TFF,

I know that all of them are great tactics, but in your opinion, wich one ist the best and second best?

thank you for sharing your work btw

Hi TFF,

Thank you for this great job!

Do you use any Oi ?

The tactics have been updated to V9

Additional improvements have been made

Hi TFF,

Thank you for this great job!

Do you use any Oi ?

Hi,

No, I don't use any OI and I suggest not using any

Hi TFF,

I know that all of them are great tactics, but in your opinion, wich one ist the best and second best?

thank you for sharing your work btw

Hi,

I find that Ashbringer and Stormcaller do slighlty better than Demolisher

Demolisher 9 is stormcaller.
something vent wrong when you saved :p

wtb reupload!

Hi TFF, can you please give us some input on what is prompting you to update the tactical instructions? I am thinking you have designed a testing methodology and based on the results you are making adjustments, but I'd be interested in learning what goes in the background?

Last edited:
What sort of output are you getting from the forward players?

I'm about 15 games in to a Bilbao save, they've not got a bad starting 11 (lacking in strikers, but should have enough to at least get something going) for Ashbringer and my top scorer is a centreback with 2. Seems to be very poor chance creation - would that be stemming from the 2 DMs or the 3 AMs?

Not very impressed... Or am I missing something?

First season i used Demolisher V 2/3/4, and it went OK. Jut missed out on the playoffs.
But 2nd season I used Ashbringer, as I thought it would be better, and I signed better players, but I've only won 3/20 games!

I have loaded the tactics correctly, and tried every sort of team talk and shouts, from none at all, to encouregement to agressive.
I keep leaking goals, and never score. Also I seem to either get a straight red or concede a penalty almost every game.

Now I have 5 games to get 9 points, or I'll be sacked. I don't know what to do :/

Season 1:

View attachment 1182337

Season 2:
View attachment 1182338

I have the excact same experience, the tactic worked wonders 1st season i used it, i'm now on my second season with it, 5 games in, i have 5 losses, and a negativ score at around 12...

I don't think it is the tactic theres anything wrong with, it seems more like the developers have implemented the much hated feature from, fm15 i think it was, where you had to switch to completely different tactics each season, unless you want to be hammered

V9 Ashbringer is amazing! :)

I'm having a great start with Inter

i00a.png

i00b.png

Last edited:
Am I the only one who can't get V9 Ashbringer imported?

It's in my folder with the other versions, but doesn't show up when I try and load a tactic.