FM19 Tactics by TFF

V5 is legendary !!!

I'm getting insane results with Fiorentina :)

jh76776.png

Hi

Could you tell where did you play Benassi and Veretout?

Thanks

can anyone help me pls, my striker and my ss didnt score and didnt assist in my 7 official's games

Any chance of a ss of your starting 11? Where did you play Maguire behind the striker or on the left

Hello,

As i got a senior affiliate with Manchester city I signed on loan Brahim Diaz for the first two seasons, he was brilliant and a huge part in my first two seasons. Half way through the second season (When i knew City wasn't going to sell me Diaz) i purchased Pelayo Morilla (Stats are so good for a youngster!)

Maguire always played Left Mid, very rarely did he play behind the striker.

My only gripe with this tactic is that the football is not easy on the eye. It completely fails in terms of creating or exploiting spaces in the final third: goals are either scored by set pieces or long shots / deflections / second balls in the area after long shots. No crosses, fluid counters, through balls, one-touch passing etc, the aesthetics are sadly lacking. I would challenge the creator to improve upon this point in future releases.

That said, results-wise, it is an incredible tactic, and I cannot praise the time waste version enough, it really helps grind out results...very useful in tough away games, cup finals etc.

Hey TFF
What is the most important position ? ST>ML/MR>CM ?
Could you upload an screenshot of the player's statistics thanks

Hey TFF
What is the most important position ? ST>ML/MR>CM ?
Could you upload an screenshot of the player's statistics thanks

I remember TFF said that STC/AMC/ML/MR are the most important position in the tactic

And again TFF is the best tactic creator of FM19 so i wish you all a happy new year and happy fming in 2019

How do I import set peice routines onto my fm save?

Download set prices routiens and then put them into appropriate directory whithin the game folder and after that the set prices which you downloaded should be available for impoting in the game

Download set prices routiens and then put them into appropriate directory whithin the game folder and after that the set prices which you downloaded should be available for impoting in the game
What do you mean by appropriate directory?

Does anyone know what tactic to use for the switch version of fm?
It's not updated to 19.2 so the one in the op doesn't seem to work as well

Somebody can help me pls my strikers and my SS didn’t score any goal in 10 oficial matches, tips of what can I do?

Back