FM19 Tactics by TFF

in my lil test Switch to target man has no impact aswell :) buy the way i found that striker scoring rate could be very random... for example in my first season lukaku scored 16 goals, but in next season almost with the same squad he banged almost double 29! and that without taking penalties... so lots of randomnes in the ME.

Is that league goals only? I'd be quite happy if my striker was giving me those sort of returns! He's had more goals disallowed through VAR than he has goals currently.

I'm switching it back to the original setting and leaving it as is unless I see something to change my mind

Any reason why there are so many shots that are off target? Im getting about 25 shots a game but only 6 or 7 on target.

Any reason why there are so many shots that are off target? Im getting about 25 shots a game but only 6 or 7 on target.

It`s the ME mate, not the tactic/tactics !
Maybe they`ll do something about it with the next patch.

It`s the ME mate, not the tactic/tactics !
Maybe they`ll do something about it with the next patch.
Yeah lot's of stupid stuff. Also getting a goal-line replay just about every game which is far from real life.

Yeah lot's of stupid stuff. Also getting a goal-line replay just about every game which is far from real life.

What about crazy defense players making crazy passings back to the goalkeeper? I had so many own goals from my defense and also my goalie getting in trouble because of crazy passing to my goalie.

Albion Rovers 1st Season

Promoted via play offs. Not bad for the team predicted to be the worst in Scotland....

View attachment 25924

Also gave Stenhousemuir (Division above) a thrashing in the play off game

View attachment 25923

Used Chrissy's corner set up in the 2nd half of the season and seen a slight improvement in goals from corners so would recommend adding them in​

Has someone used the waste time tactic? And the training individuals should I always put what is on the first post and for all the team what should I do for training?

Has someone used the waste time tactic? And the training individuals should Ialways put what is on the first post and for all the team what should I do for training?

i use my assistant manager,you can use any assistant manager

Tactic is doing wonders for me, but just like everyone else, that single striker ain't performing so well.
So, if this should transform into af 4-4-2, which attacking roles will be best? Advanced forward, and pressing forward (support) for backup til the centremids?

Hello

Hi there, first of all let me say I'm new to the board (not the game), my english isn't the best, so sorry for that.

I'm playing with Millwall, got into PL, Media Prediction was 20th, I finished at 7, so tactic is really good.

One thing where I need help: nearly 70% of the goals I get, were all the same way. The strikers got behind my defensive, playing a cross ball and someone of the opponent put it in. I put down my defensive line to normal, my defenders have average speed (14 - 16), I put my DLP from support to defend, nothing helped.

Some ideas for me? Thx for answers :-)

Last edited:
Has someone used the waste time tactic? And the training individuals should I always put what is on the first post and for all the team what should I do for training?

Time wasting tactic is excellent. Used it in around 20 games to see out the last 20 odd mins and only conceded once.

View attachment 25910View attachment 25909View attachment 25908View attachment 25907View attachment 25906

My results with Juventus ... I won everything in these 2 seasons without Italian Cup in 1st season(semifinal with Roma 3-1, 1-3 and unlucky penalties...)
2nd season ******* great - my results in CL: View attachment 25905 In Serie A check pls goal difference on 2nd attachment - WOW ;)
I know that Juventus is very stronger team but I want check tactic with the best players.

P.S Then next my challenge with this tactic will be small team from non-top league and fight in CL - if you can recommend team with young prospects give me message pls

Back