FM19 Tactics by TFF

FC Nuernberg: Finished first season

Had a great first season with FC Nuernberg (promotd team of the 2. Bundesliga).

We've won the German DFB-Cup and finished second in the 1. Bundesliga behind RB Leipzig.

I didn't manage any transfers, and did full rotation to keep the morale high.

Only made some small tweaks, which make the tactic feel more comfortable for me:

- passing directness: much shorter passing
- tempo: much higher
- approach play: pass into the space

+ added the corner exploit of ChrissyDude
(Corner takers and throw-ins: left - DL / right - DR)

View attachment 25626

I really can not tell how the tweaks would perform in a whole season, because I always adjusted some settings during the season.
But I think I would be even more successful if I tweaked it all the way like that before the season started :)

@Big thanks @TFF & ChrissyDude!

View attachment 25631

View attachment 25630

View attachment 25629

View attachment 25628

View attachment 25627

Btw, when you were importing the tactic to Switch did you also imported the PIs and the set pieces, you can find them in TFF's video below wich he uploaded

I did yeah. That video is very useful for putting the tactic on switch but it's really not as effective ehich I think is because its an older version of the match engine.
Honestly its not terrible at making chances, most games I had more shots than the opponent but hardly any of them go in, so you get pretty disappointing results.

filters issue

hello, need help, i download the filters, but when i want to import them, i cant find it( is already on shortlist paste)

Is it me or is stormcaller better than any other tactic?
Correct Stormcaller was the best tactic by far. Battlemaster doesn't even come close but different ME's have weaken it considerably but too me it's still better than battlemaster on this ME. Defensively they are miles apart, 1 clean sheet in 16 matches after christmas as opposed to 9 in 19 games in 1st half of season with stormcaller and i haven't even got proper defensive midfielders. If you can tinker with stormcaller(set pieces and PI's) i'd say it's better.

This tactic is the best tactic I've tried for FM19

I'm unstoppable with Crystal Palace :)

Thank you, TFF!

kisk.png

[QUOTE = wimalaike; 3188896] ola, preciso de ajuda, faço o download dos filtros, mas quando quero importá-los, não consigo encontrá-lo (já está na pasta de lista) [/ QUOTE]

Must be filters with f without caps

I play with a small club (Leeds) and I can say that no any other tactics come close to this tactic, this is the best tactic for FM 19 and I've tried a lot :)

Thank you, TFF

Great success with this tactic but wondering if it's needed to have hard tackling on everyone? I don't get many reds as I ease off once a player has a yellow but still those yellows add up...

Back