L.Pellegrini
E.Hazard
A.Toure
R.Mahrez
M.Rashford

can you upload your transfer window.

Last edited:
enjoy my unbeatable tweak with a goal scoring striker
Have you seen your team? I dont think there is much strategy needed at all when you've got the best team in the game. And there's no way you got those players in your first season without using the monthly installments "tactic" or adding new manager. Can you show us your transfer history?

First season with wolves, made a few transfers for squad depth.
View attachment 25847

The results were fine but considering the fact i played with TFF's tactics on other FM's with much weaker teams, some predicted for 20th and ended up winning the league i dont think this tactic is as good as it could be yet and i feel that 4-4-1-1 isnt the best tactic for this year's FM. The attacking midfielder dosent do much. No matter their quality you would be lucky to see many goals from them although they assist a good amount they get sub-par rating every gaming rarely fetching over an average of 7.00 through the season. The most influential positions for this tactic are the ST,RM and LM. The fullbacks arent as good as previous years where in one of my saves with wolves on FM 17 i saw Matt Doherty fetch an astonishing 47 Assists in one season! Now we are looking at 10 max for most cases. Due to both fullbacks and wide players being inverted you will find them often becoming CM's and leaving open an incredible amount of space on the wings. Going up against players like Salah and Hazard means an almost guaranteed defeat. Another issue i have found is that you will get a LOT of possession with this tactic causing you to waste chances and take on a lot of shots from outside the box. You will see yourself getting 25 shots but not even half of those hitting the target. To remedy this i recommend having every player apart from your defenders have at least 14 rating on Long Shots. Overall to sum this tactic up i would say it works and will do a job for you, the throw-in exploit adds up to a good 25% of my goals which is nice but there is a lot of room for improvement and we are yet to find the best formation in my opinion.

View attachment 25846View attachment 25845
View attachment 25838

It’s normal the first match’s don’t have great results and struggling a bit with the tactic?

Can someone post individual player instructions for the tactic on the op because I am playing on the switch,would love to try this tactic on my Nottingham forest save thanks.

Can someone post individual player instructions for the tactic on the op because I am playing on the switch,would love to try this tactic on my Nottingham forest save thanks.

Someone posted a video of them a few pages back

Hello!

Wanted to give an update on me using this formation. I started a new career with Sunderland and decided to use the 4411. Normally this is a great formation to use in the lower leagues.

First season - League 1
Position = 1st- 35 Wins - 7 draws - 4 losses - 74 Goal Dif- 112 Points
Trophies = MOTM 5 times, Checkatrade Trophy

Overview

I knew from the start I was going to win league 1 and that is what the board expected. I didn't have to do much in the transfer as the majority of the team was a high enough standard. Winning the Checkatrade Trophy was a nice bonus to the season. Particular mention to Chris Maguire, who scored 15 and assisted 16 goals. He really suited the formation.

Second Season - Championship
Position = 1st - 34 Wins - 9 draws - 3 losses - 72 Goal Dif- 111 Points
Trophies = MOTM 6 times

Overview

18M Transfer budget i was able to sign a couple of decent players. I did also got Sandro and McTominay on loan which massively helped. I thought going into this season was going to be tough I was expected to have a top table finish, however throughout the whole campaign no other team was a threat to me. Brighton who came 2nd finished on 80 points a 31 point difference. Chris Maguire again scored 15 and assisted 15 goals, which for someone getting on was really good.

Third Season - Premier League
Position = 8th- 19 Wins - 1 draws - 18 losses - 4 Goal Dif- 58 Points
Trophies = None
OverviewThe board gave me 45m to play around with, which was crucial as I knew where I accelerated getting into the Prem my team was going to struggle. So a few of the players that i signed was McTominay (6.75m) he was brilliant in the championship and for that price I had to sign him. Alfie Mawson (7.5m) I knew my defenders was going to be the area i needed to improve ready for the season so this was a nice addition along with getting Tuanzebe on loan. By far the best purchase was Tom Lawrence (7.5M), i decided to sell Chris Maguire and i knew this was going to be a huge loss to the team as he contributed 60 goals in the last two seasons. However, I knew this wasn't going to be replicated in the Prem. Tom finished on 20 goals 14 assists in the whole season. The start of the season was really hard i came up against some big teams and i already thought i was going to suffer. However, i seemed to find a routine and a team that worked. After a few wins i was pretty confident i was going to avoid being relegated. I completely threw away the last two games as I didn't want Europa league football, I wanted the ability to build on what I have without any further games.

Summery
A great formation for lower leagues/underdog teams. The only problem I have is the market for ML and MR is pretty dry especially Inverted Wingers. After a few more seasons where hopefully I'm more comfortable in the league and a threat I would probably find myself switching formations to a more attacking formation one which includes AML and AMR as these positions have so many world class options. However, this formation has smashed mine and the boards expectations. Yet again another amazing tactic. Please note, know editor was not used in this save and I've manually turned it off at the start. These results are all down to the tactics.

Cheers

Hello!

Wanted to give an update on me using this formation. I started a new career with Sunderland and decided to use the 4411. Normally this is a great formation to use in the lower leagues.

First season - League 1
Position = 1st- 35 Wins - 7 draws - 4 losses - 74 Goal Dif- 112 Points
Trophies = MOTM 5 times, Checkatrade Trophy

Overview

I knew from the start I was going to win league 1 and that is what the board expected. I didn't have to do much in the transfer as the majority of the team was a high enough standard. Winning the Checkatrade Trophy was a nice bonus to the season. Particular mention to Chris Maguire, who scored 15 and assisted 16 goals. He really suited the formation.

Second Season - Championship
Position = 1st - 34 Wins - 9 draws - 3 losses - 72 Goal Dif- 111 Points
Trophies = MOTM 6 times

Overview

18M Transfer budget i was able to sign a couple of decent players. I did also got Sandro and McTominay on loan which massively helped. I thought going into this season was going to be tough I was expected to have a top table finish, however throughout the whole campaign no other team was a threat to me. Brighton who came 2nd finished on 80 points a 31 point difference. Chris Maguire again scored 15 and assisted 15 goals, which for someone getting on was really good.

Third Season - Premier League
Position = 8th- 19 Wins - 1 draws - 18 losses - 4 Goal Dif- 58 Points
Trophies = None
OverviewThe board gave me 45m to play around with, which was crucial as I knew where I accelerated getting into the Prem my team was going to struggle. So a few of the players that i signed was McTominay (6.75m) he was brilliant in the championship and for that price I had to sign him. Alfie Mawson (7.5m) I knew my defenders was going to be the area i needed to improve ready for the season so this was a nice addition along with getting Tuanzebe on loan. By far the best purchase was Tom Lawrence (7.5M), i decided to sell Chris Maguire and i knew this was going to be a huge loss to the team as he contributed 60 goals in the last two seasons. However, I knew this wasn't going to be replicated in the Prem. Tom finished on 20 goals 14 assists in the whole season. The start of the season was really hard i came up against some big teams and i already thought i was going to suffer. However, i seemed to find a routine and a team that worked. After a few wins i was pretty confident i was going to avoid being relegated. I completely threw away the last two games as I didn't want Europa league football, I wanted the ability to build on what I have without any further games.

Summery
A great formation for lower leagues/underdog teams. The only problem I have is the market for ML and MR is pretty dry especially Inverted Wingers. After a few more seasons where hopefully I'm more comfortable in the league and a threat I would probably find myself switching formations to a more attacking formation one which includes AML and AMR as these positions have so many world class options. However, this formation has smashed mine and the boards expectations. Yet again another amazing tactic. Please note, know editor was not used in this save and I've manually turned it off at the start. These results are all down to the tactics.

Cheers

Any chance of a ss of your starting 11? Where did you play Maguire behind the striker or on the left

im in 2nd season, and i dont add managers what is the point, if there is a player i want i ALWAYS put the sell on fee percentage to 50% as im not going to sell them and u can get them for about 2/3 the price, also at the end of my 1st season a lot of epl players are transfer listed and u can loan them on cheap wages.

Enjoy !

Have you seen your team? I dont think there is much strategy needed at all when you've got the best team in the game. And there's no way you got those players in your first season without using the monthly installments "tactic" or adding new manager. Can you show us your transfer history?

Any advice for me, my striker and my SS didn’t score any goal and any assist in 7 games, what should I do?

Back