FM19 Tactics by TFF

Great tactic for me so far in my 2nd season with Newcastle, 4th after 10 games but only on goal difference, anyone got any tips for how to get your striker to score? Thanks

Perfection! :)

In FM19 I never had such incredible result with Dortmund in my first season with them

hjgjhghj.png

First season
Athletic Club
No incomings
Sold two players - Ganea and Iturraspe

League 1st - 100pts
Cup - Semis (lost after extra time)

Can you please explain why you made the 3 tactical tweaks and how it helped improve your tactic ?
Is it because you were playing with lower level team or is this a general improvement for all teams ?

Had a great first season with FC Nuernberg (promotd team of the 2. Bundesliga).

We've won the German DFB-Cup and finished second in the 1. Bundesliga behind RB Leipzig.

I didn't manage any transfers, and did full rotation to keep the morale high.

Only made some small tweaks, which make the tactic feel more comfortable for me:

- passing directness: much shorter passing
- tempo: much higher
- approach play: pass into the space

+ added the corner exploit of ChrissyDude
(Corner takers and throw-ins: left - DL / right - DR)

Hey, can someone give me indivisual player instructions for every position as im playing from nintendo switch and cant inport tactis atm plaease?

GUYS GUYS GUYS i solved a striker not scoring problem!!! and thats was so ****** simple :) results improved as well! I left testing season on SIMULATE and just left my pc for an hour... when i came back i found this! :))))) won EPL, WON FA CUP and won CHAMPIONS LEAGUE without playing one single game! hary kane scored 48 goals in 62 games :)

View attachment 25115 View attachment 25114 View attachment 25113 View attachment 25112

What you need to do is two simple things... i used that corner tweak where you need to use your DR and DL and push Engagmend line to the top! thats it :)

For the latest version tactics do I just download the link from the vet first page of this thread??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back