FM19 Tactics by TFF

I play with a small club (Leeds) and I can say that no any other tactics come close to this tactic, this is the best tactic for FM 19 and I've tried a lot :)

Thank you, TFF

What tactic?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i like your little tweak Solo:
View attachment 1191537

i have only change role of striker to pressing forward, and left iw changed to winger attack to suit my left footed players(kennedy,atsu)

Unbeaten with this tweak and highest pressing line with AFC Sunderland First Season (no transfers) and beat Mancity at Carabao 4 Round. Thank you all

Ok, not the best start, 2 losses and 1 draw with Southampton... I'll have to cope I suppose...

This is the tactic I had the most success with, however my STC is useless.
Barely scoring 1 in 5.

How did you guys fix it?

not sure if ive missed something but my bm v5 doesnt have anything you posted in the pic, you said you only changed the line of engagement but other stuff has been added

no no ive stole a picture from aother thread just to show where is the engemend line is :) i said just 2 things: 1) corner tweak and push that line to the TOP. thats it :)

be careful mate , people have melt downs if you say stuff like this

But it's true tho, my STC scored 1 in 15.

I'm playing with Everton.
Lots of goals from ML and MR, but the STC... Jeez... Might as well play without it.

be careful mate , people have melt downs if you say stuff like this

Well maybe those people should take their melt downs to Sigames.com, they are the ones who made the ME ;) Of course it's nice with strikers who scores, but if said ME dosn't allow that there isn't much we can do - At least we got some nice tactics on this forum, tactics there wins matches (H)

GUYS GUYS GUYS i solved a striker not scoring problem!!! and thats was so ****** simple :) results improved as well! I left testing season on SIMULATE and just left my pc for an hour... when i came back i found this! :))))) won EPL, WON FA CUP and won CHAMPIONS LEAGUE without playing one single game! hary kane scored 48 goals in 62 games :)

View attachment 1191811 View attachment 1191812 View attachment 1191813 View attachment 1191814

What you need to do is two simple things... i used that corner tweak where you need to use your DR and DL and push Engagmend line to the top! thats it :)

Can you share the tactical file who you used?

I think by results it is, but low rating on ST and AMC is big downgrade to this tactic

For me personally it's probably second best. Close call on this one though. Knap's Beowulf 4411 has the same formation (which I wanted to use) and got me slightly better results. Also, Striker scores more there and there are no inverted wingbacks that I didn't want to use. In terms of the results it is going to be similar, in terms of the roles and how it's being played I got to give the edge to Beowulf.

For me personally it's probably second best. Close call on this one though. Knap's Beowulf 4411 has the same formation (which I wanted to use) and got me slightly better results. Also, Striker scores more there and there are no inverted wingbacks that I didn't want to use. In terms of the results it is going to be similar, in terms of the roles and how it's being played I got to give the edge to Beowulf.

Could you post link of that tactic?

Thanks!

Back