FM19 Tactics by TFF

Could you post link of that tactic?

Thanks!

Don't know if I can post the link to the other forums, but just search for the Tactics Sharing Centre on SI forum of FM and you will see this topic instantly. There are a few threads started by Knap, so pick your poison.

An that by any means does not mean that Battlemaster V5 is not as good. I just prefer Knap's one so far this year. Both tactics are going to win you everything anyways.

****, dind't expect that!
As you know me I just want to tweak some tactics which are already **** great like TFF's tacs.

I was playing around the last two days with different tweaks and ended up using an home and away version actually.
I'm still not sure about the consitency yet. So I will test it with some other teams from La Liga and the Bundesliga aswell.

Maybe I will just continue a second season with Cardiff!
Of course I will share my tweaks here if I found out that there's some stability.

Cardiff City FC / First season

View attachment 24835

Last edited:
****, dind't expect that!
As you know me I just want to tweak some tactics which are already **** great like TFF's tacs.

I was playing around the last two days with different tweaks and ended up using an home and away version actually.
I'm still not sure about the consitency yet. So I will test it with some other teams from La Liga and the Bundesliga aswell.

Maybe I will just continue a second season with Cardiff!
Of course I will share my tweaks here if I found out that there's some stability.

Cardiff City FC / First season

View attachment 1192158

Looks good, looking forward to test it.

My tweak

Another test with Real Valladolid / media prediction 20th / no transfers

View attachment 24728

View attachment 24727

Still am not sure if there is that consistency as I wanted it to be, but cause I don't have time actually, I'm sharing it already.

HOME
View attachment 24726

View attachment 24724

AWAY
View attachment 24725

View attachment 24723

Training and all the other things like TFF said it at page 1.

Corners left - DL
Corners right - DR

Throw-ins left - DL
Throw-ins right - DR

Important:
I use the away version for every away match and also at home vs the big boys like the top 4 of the league.

Keep the morale high and do some rotation aswell to keep your players happy, always talk to them and give them a new contract if thy want so.
Just look to solve every problem if possible.

My players only will be part of my first 11 if their's fitness is higher than 95 %.

Please don't except wonders, because as I already said, I did not had much time for testing.
All credits to TFF! :)

Last edited:
what team training to use?

Just leave it to the assistant manager.

its very important to arrange a lot of friendly matches before the season starts, to get the tactics fluid.
I don’t recommend to plug it in in mid-season or something.

Just get the tactics fluid and keep the morale high :)

View attachment 1192270

View attachment 1192271

Still am not sure if there is that consistency as I wanted it to be, but cause I don't have time actually, I'm sharing it already.

HOME
View attachment 1192272

View attachment 1192274

AWAY
View attachment 1192273

View attachment 1192275

Corners left - DL
Corners right - DR

Throw-ins left - DL
Throw-ins right - DR

Important:
I use the away version for every away match and also at home vs the big boys like the top 4 of the league.

Keep the morale high and do some rotation aswell to keep your players happy, always talk to them and give them a new contract if thy want so.

My players only will be part of my first 11 if their's fitness is higher than 95 %.

Please don't except wonders, because as I already said, I did not had much time for testing.

great tweak 1st with den hag, won cup, no transfers, media pred 9

View attachment 24671View attachment 24670

Should the inverted full backs be opposite footed, or does it not matter that much?

I've just beat Liverpool 6 – 0 playing as Southampton, in my 1st season :)

Amazing tactic!

View attachment 1192270

View attachment 1192271

HOME
View attachment 1192272

View attachment 1192274

AWAY
View attachment 1192273

View attachment 1192275

Corners left - DL
Corners right - DR

Throw-ins left - DL
Throw-ins right - DR

Important:

my results with Hertha, 1st season: 2rd place - Bundesliga, lost in 2rd round in German Cup, ******* last match:
View attachment 24311
View attachment 24310View attachment 24309View attachment 24308View attachment 24307
I've followed the rules mentioned above, team talks always agressive(without results 2+ goals difference for me) and individual have faith.
once use away tactic for home match vs bayern, lost 0-1.
Good tactic but next season will try with too sweat final.

Is anyone else finding it really difficult to find players who can play as Inverted Wing Backs? I'm Barnsley, 2nd season in the prem and I'm 7th but my defense is very leaky because I can't find the players to play at DL and DR. centrally I'm not too bad just need more cover.

Is anyone else finding it really difficult to find players who can play as Inverted Wing Backs? I'm Barnsley, 2nd season in the prem and I'm 7th but my defense is very leaky because I can't find the players to play at DL and DR. centrally I'm not too bad just need more cover.

Just use regular full backs on the IWB positions... at least TFF advised do so

Back