FM19 Tactics by TFF

I've just finished the 1st season with Roma unbeaten and won everything :)

Incredible tactic!

Unbeaten with this tweak and highest pressing line with AFC Sunderland First Season (no transfers) and beat Mancity at Carabao 4 Round. Thank you all
Tactic Post 1254

Next Save with Feyenoord Half Season unbeaten too...

Last edited:
Please help me, what is the best tactic 19.1.1 version ? i did not find tactics link :(

Anyone posting about or using pirated copies will be banned.

do you think this tactic is better or that of 4-4-2 home and away?

Hi

Too Sweets tactic is more efficient than Battlemaster on 19.2 patch because it takes the maximum from "The Long Throw-in exploite".

Too Sweets tactic uses 2 x Wingers (Attack) + 2 x Wing Backs (Attack) tactical setup and such setup is the best combination to generate throw-ins around the oposition box and then use "The Long Throw-in exploite".

Also Too Sweets tactic uses "The Short Corner Exploite" and Battlemaster V5 doesn't have it.

"The Long Throw-in exploite" and "The Short Corner Exploite" conttibute up to 50% to the all goals that Too Sweets tactic scores.

Even it was me who revealed "The Long Throw-in exploite" :) it doesn't mean I like it.

Heh... I've thought about updating Battlemaster and built it around 'The Long Throw-in Exploit' and also include 'The Short Corner Exploit' but then I realized that those exploits are too dumb and not elegant at all and knowing that 50% of my goals comes from those exploits kill all the fun. :( It's not 5% or 10% or 15%... it's freaking about 50%!! of all goals! from the set pices exploits! :'(

If in the next patch SI fixes those exploits then I'll back to playing FM19 and making tactics again :)

Can you share Battlemaster v2?

Mate, I'll check if I've still got it

Last edited:
i also hope they fix all the exploits, 19.3 is around the corner anyway so will see

id like the version made for the throw in setup, winning is winning to me.

Hi
Too Sweets tactic is more efficient than Battlemaster on 19.2 patch because it takes the maximum from "The Long Throw-in exploite".
Too Sweets tactic uses 2 x Wingers (Attack) + 2 x Wing Backs (Attack) tactical setup and such setup is the best combination to generate throw-ins around the oposition box and then use "The Long Throw-in exploite".
Also Too Sweets tactic uses "The Short Corner Exploite" and Battlemaster V5 doesn't have it.
"The Long Throw-in exploite" and "The Short Corner Exploite" conttibute up to 50% to the all goals also Too Sweets tactic scores.
Even it was me who revealed "The Long Throw-in exploite" :) it doesn't mean I like it.
Heh... I've thought about updating Battlemaster and built it around 'The Long Throw-in Exploit' and also include 'The Short Corner Exploit' but then I realized that those exploits are too dumb and not elegant at all and knowing that 50% of my goals comes from those exploits kill all the fun. :( It's not 5% or 10% or 15%... it's freaking about 50%!! of all goals! from the set pices exploits! :'(
If in the next patch SI fixes those exploits then I'll back to playing FM19 and making tactics again :)
Mate, I'll check if I've still got it

Couldn't agree more. Using the trow-in exploit is no fun at all, and a big embarrassment for SI. Unbelievable that after all the years developing and improving the different ME, with all the accumulated experience, we arrive at a FM2019.2.1 with such a HUGE bug. Disappointing for us loyal fans, that buy edition after edition, expecting that the new one is slightly more realistic that the one before. :(

Been trunced a couple of time now in the last months by 4-0, even when playing with my best starting eleven... Someone else also find themselves on the wrong end of goal bonanza's of late?

Also, I've tried to tweak the corner routine, but it for some reason keeps jumping back to the original.. Any ideas?

Back