FM19 Tactics by TFF

I just noticed some guy posted about a new tactic testing site TFF's 75 Siblings in "Tactics from different forums" thread

I checked the site and must say it looks like the real deal :)

They definitely should give Conqueror V1 a go...

https://brokensjnf8ewhce8.com/table/tactic-testing-table-19-2.html

https://brokensjnf8ewhce8.com/topics/17-TESTED-Steadfast4141v2-by-Mr-U-Rosler/page-0.html

Last edited:
Used the new Conqueror with Bayern in the second season. Having a world class squad but never reached things like an undefeated season yet in FM19:

View attachment 23142

View attachment 23141

Btw. TFF I absolutely love that corner and throw-in bugs, I know you don't like it but well.. it makes your tactic even stronger and I score lots of goals with that glitch. Thank you for that amazing work! ;)

For those who say "oh look at that squad" - I will start a new season with an underdog team now just to test it how the tactic will perform. Will keep you updated! :)

Used the new Conqueror with Bayern in the second season. Having a world class squad but never reached things like an undefeated season yet in FM19:

View attachment 1193928

View attachment 1193929

Btw. TFF I absolutely love that corner and throw-in bugs, I know you don't like it but well.. it makes your tactic even stronger and I score lots of goals with that glitch. Thank you for that amazing work! ;)

For those who say "oh look at that squad" - I will start a new season with an underdog team now just to test it how the tactic will perform. Will keep you updated! :)

Guys I have the Version 19.1.0 and i try all your tactics it does not work for me, could you please inform me, these tactics work for which version? I really appriciate for your help.

@tugkanss - usually tactics is for the newest patch which was 19.2.1 yesterday, 19.2.2 today, so update your game or go buy an original copy/key

Last edited:
View attachment 23081

Gutted! half a season with the 441 tactic, second half with the new one, the new one isnt too good defensively but goals are brilliant to watch! Just a shame i had a slight dip in form right at the hurdle. Still, 92 points should have won me the league.

@tugkanss - usually tactics is for the newest patch which was 19.2.1 yesterday, 19.2.2 today, so update your game or go buy an original copy/key

I see, but for sure there can be some tactic for the version 19.1.1, I see that there are two glitches in the game one of them is the corner one another trow in, so anybody else know which version of the which tactic works for the version 19.1.1, I will be really appreciated for your help.

Is the training in the OP updated for Conqueror v1? Seems weird that the tactic now has wingers but the training still says to train the LM and RM as inverted wingers. Just wanting to make sure their up to date.

Last edited:
They didn't do anything in update other than french league wages problem & a multiplayer issue.
So nothing has changed.

Cuz I have to do the tactic manually, cuz I guess the player instructions is the only manually thing i have to adjust except for the with ball without ball transitions ??????

Hello TFF. I´m trying Conqueror with my beloved Celta de Vigo. I wonder why crossing is not an important attribute (only 11 in the filters) for the wingers as long as they don´t seem to work like inside forwards anymore. Also i´d like to know if i can use a left footed wingback in the right wingback position and how it would affect to the tactic. Thanks in advance!

Hello TFF. I´m trying Conqueror with my beloved Celta de Vigo. I wonder why crossing is not an important attribute (only 11 in the filters) for the wingers as long as they don´t seem to work like inside forwards anymore. Also i´d like to know if i can use a left footed wingback in the right wingback position and how it would affect to the tactic. Thanks in advance!

I do not think the first post is updated for the new tactic.

I am testing it now, the Battlemaster 4-4-1-1 was working wonders (I included the glitches myself). Now I am going to try to play some games with Conquerer. The only problem is that I have too much CAM players and not enough strikers right now. So I might finish the season with Battlemaster and try Conquerer the next season.

hello TFF.
I like to play with false 9 striker.
can u share your tactic using false 9.
or from your tactic is it effective to use 1 false 9 and 1 DLF/AF/poacher? thanks

The CONQUEROR V1 leads to one of the most ridiculous situations I've ever seen in years. I have a world class squad (mostly regens now), ending up with 30 shots on target in a game while the opposition team gets barely 5 shots, but still losing like total ****, strikers ending the game with 6.1-6.3 ratings, doing absolutely nothing. It's like playing with 9 players, still totally controlling the game but losing to **** teams at the end.

Can somebody please share the direct download links to Conqueror and the Waste Time tactic? I am having a nightmare with Mediafire, no download link, completely invisible on all browsers. Cheers!

Back