FM19 Tactics by TFF

Can somebody please share the direct download links to Conqueror and the Waste Time tactic? I am having a nightmare with Mediafire, no download link, completely invisible on all browsers. Cheers!

Just get it from here: https://brokensjnf8ewhce8.com/index.php?action=dlattach;topic=25.0;attach=67

Season 1 with Newcastle - No signings (trying a youth academy challenge)

Possibly the best plug and play tactic i've ever used

View attachment 1194167

Playing with Newcastle myself! Sextonde season for me now, finished 5th with 3-3-2-2 tactic. Elaking goals though. Going to try this one ,this season. Sorry, but if i may ask, wchich one are you using. ?
Do you have a possibilty to add screenshot of first eleven? Thanks for all help?

...also i have to make the tactic manually, is it alot of added individual instructions like this i have to add? Thanks for any help! From a fellow fm lover!! ????????????

View attachment 22911

Guys, I've added a new tactic "SHIELD WALL" to the OP.

The new tactic might be less effective in general than "CONQUEROR" but definitely it's better defensively.

There are a lot of cases during the game when "Shield Wall" tactic can be very handy, for example, you can switch for it during matches if you've got a solid lead by 2 or 3 goals, or you can use in the 2nd leg play-off if you won the 1st leg with a solid advantage… those are few examples but of course there are more cases when it can be used

F19-TFF-SHIELD-WALL-V1.png

Last edited:
As Man Utd season 3 Sept 2020, tried new Conqueror (first 4 games):

5-0 H Southampton
7-0 H Roma
3-0 A Stoke
6-0 H Mansfield

Awesome job TFF.

WOW! SHIELD WALL tactic has got an incredible defense! :)

According to TFF's 75 Siblings its Goal Against per match is "1.0000" and it's the best defense between all tactics tested so far

Also, it scores well... great tactic!

https://brokensjnf8ewhce8.com/topics/57-TESTED-F19-TFF-SHIELD-WALL-V1-by-TFF/page-0.html

https://brokensjnf8ewhce8.com/table/tactic-testing-table-19-2.html

Last edited:
The CONQUEROR V1 leads to one of the most ridiculous situations I've ever seen in years. I have a world class squad (mostly regens now), ending up with 30 shots on target in a game while the opposition team gets barely 5 shots, but still losing like total ****, strikers ending the game with 6.1-6.3 ratings, doing absolutely nothing. It's like playing with 9 players, still totally controlling the game but losing to **** teams at the end.

I think there is a mechanic when you go on a insane winstreak, you lose a few games because your reputation gets higher. I was unbeaten champion in my first year, bought a lot of better players but started 5 games without a win, I think its RNG sometimes. I kept using the tactic and now I am in first place again.

I think there is a mechanic when you go on a insane winstreak, you lose a few games because your reputation gets higher. I was unbeaten champion in my first year, bought a lot of better players but started 5 games without a win, I think its RNG sometimes. I kept using the tactic and now I am in first place again.

Make you right.

Winning streaks and injuries have been odd in FM ever since they switched brands from CM.

hey tff, mate who do you take of when you got a player sent of?

hey tff, mate who do you take of when you got a player sent of?

Hey mate,

In Conqueror tactic I would remove the right striker(STCR)

In Shield Wall tactic I would remove the right BBM(MCR) and moved the left BBM to the central position

hey ttf!can you upload the individual train focus of shield wall?i prefer the 4141 and i want to try a newcastle long term save

thas amazing, gonna try the shield Wall one, but i have to do thebtactic manually , wut PI`s is it on the DLP and Striker? I guess all the rest is the same like from this one? Only certsin rikes changed? Thanks for any help....season 2 with my Newcastle side now.
View attachment 1194491

U don't have to change anything, just get the tactic downloaded from opening Post

It's a great tactic...

But i've a question, why is that's the Strikers who get the ball on short corners and not de ML/R ?

They have to cross, and they're obviously not near the goal...

Is there a reason for that ?

Back