FM19 Tactics by TFF

Bad bad bad

Very good with Napoli, Real Madrid, Catania (C to A), Genoa.. but i have problems with Fiorentina..

Is it possible to have battlemaster's tactic without the long throw-in exploite ?

Is it possible to have battlemaster's tactic without the long throw-in exploite ?

Lol sometimes these type of questions make me laugh ...if u don't want the exploit lol just change the setup of throw ins

Lol sometimes these type of questions make me laugh ...if u don't want the exploit lol just change the setup of throw ins
you can do that but the tactic is quiet weak then, it relies on the throw-in exploid

Hi Guys!
By popular demand I've updated the tactic

The new version received a new name CONQUEROR :)

It includes the long the throw-in exploit and short corner exploits but I've tested it without those exploits and it delivered the best results so it would my first choice tactic if there weren't the exploits

Please notice that there's a new requirement in the new version:

-- MR : Right Foot – Very Strong

-- ML : Left Foot - Very Strong/Strong/Fairly Strong

CORNERS:

DR: takes the right corners

DL: takes the left corners

P.S. soon I'll update the OP to suite the new version

Conqueror-V1.png

Last edited:

Hi Guys!
By popular demand I've updated the tactic

The new version received a new name CONQUEROR :)

It includes the long the throw-in exploit and short corner exploits but I've tested it without those exploits and it delivered the best results so it would my first choice tactic if there weren't the exploits

Please notice that there's a new requirement in the new version:

-- MR : Right Foot – Very Strong

-- ML : Left Foot - Very Strong/Strong/Fairly Strong

CORNERS:

DR: takes the right corners

DL: takes the left corners

P.S. soon I'll update the OP to suite the new version

Conqueror-V1.png

is this tactic better than the previous one?​

Nice! Going to try this one with my Newcastle save, is there any changes on each role? And by that I mean If theres any added player instructions? Except the automaticslly ones that come with the role.

Nice! Going to try this one with my Newcastle save, is there any changes on each role? And by that I mean If theres any added player instructions? Except the automaticslly ones that come with the role.

There are many player instructions in the tactic

Alrite, i see. Cant download on this laptop for the moment, i have to make the tactic manually i`m afraid.

Tested with Saint Etienne, in holidays with Fm touch, no transfers, media prediction 6.
And with the throw-in exploit and corner exploit.

Back