FM19 Tactics by TFF

Berserk is 2nd, behind Conqueror v1 (with Conq v2 in 3rd).
Why that table defaults to sorted by Goal Diff is bizarre.
Re-sort by Points Per Match (imo) to get a better picture. Goal diff can mean many different things, but league tables are based on points, not GD

Let's say you played some match with "Tactic A" and won it only by one goal (1 : 0) and then you loaded your game save before that match and played it again but with other tactic "Tactic B" and you won it by ten goals (10 : 0)

In both cases you got 3 points and it looks like there's no difference between the tactics but if you look at the goal difference then you see that "Tactic B" is much better than "Tactic A" :)

IMHO, Goal difference is a better indicator than Points, anyway, you always can pick any Sort you like

Last edited:
One thing I miss a bit on that site, is how the test leauge is build, how the test is executed and so on - a subject there has been discussed before on this forum.

Let's say you played some match with "Tactic A" and won it only by one goal (1 : 0) and then you loaded your game save before that match and played it again but with other tactic "Tactic B" and you won it by ten goals (10 : 0)

In both cases you got 3 points and it looks like there's no difference between the tactics but if you look at the goal difference then you see that "Tactic B" is much better than "Tactic A" :)

IMHO, Goal difference is a better indicator than Points, anyway, you always can pick any Sort you like

Wait, you would genuinely prefer to get less points per game but have a better goal difference?

Yes, when you win a game it is always better to also improve your goal difference, but over the course of 152 games in the test I would prefer the points any day. Who cares if you have a goal difference better than a team who has 1 point more than you.......

TFF going forward are you able to put tactics in order of which has better results? Or confirm in your 1st lost rankings of each tactics?

Is there anyway you could upload your testing league and how it works please , i wouldnt mind having a go at testing myself

[DEVIS = mama14; 3193894] Manuol86 .. quelle tactique? [/ DEVIS]

i use TFF Conqueror V1

TFF going forward are you able to put tactics in order of which has better results? Or confirm in your 1st lost rankings of each tactics?

Hey,

I would placed the tactics in this order:

1) Conqueror V2

2) Berserk V1

3) Punisher V1

4) Shield Wall V1

5) Pyromancer V1

Pyromancer V1 is the weakest tactic between them and I suggest using it only if you like its formation very much :)

Hi TFF. Is Berserk much more attacking than Conqueror? i.e. can I load this as my tactic for when chasing a goal?

Hey,

I'd say both tactics have very similar attacking potential

Hey! I'm thinking of switching to Punisher tactic (my wingers fit better in this system) but I want to ask if you still need a left footed at ML and right footed at MR, even for the new tactics you just posted? I got Vinicius Junior at ML which is right footed

Hey,

AML/ML(Left Foot) - Very Strong/Strong/Fairly Strong

AMR/MR(Right Foot) – Very Strong

Nice to see some different formations |)

Will there be an update to your recommended position training too, as there is none for the DM and AM position.

Hey,

I'll do that a bit later

Also, Shield Wall or Timewasting when you're about to defend a lead?

I suggest using Timewasting when you need to defend a lead but but I must add that I'm planning to take a look at Timewasting tactic soon because it hasn't been tweaking for a quite long time...

Last edited:

ALL TACTICS HAVE BEEN UPDATED

Changes:

- tweaked the passing settings of DL/DR/MCL/MCR positions

- changed GK's role and duty

Are the tactics still good without using the set peice exploits? Has anyone tried without?

Player Instructions?

ALL TACTICS HAVE BEEN UPDATED

Changes:

- tweaked the passing settings of DL/DR/MCL/MCR positions

- changed GK's role and duty

Any chance of the Player Instructions in the main tactic posts going forward? Playing FM Touch on a Switch and there's no way to import files so having to manually re-create them each time. Touch version is only 19.1.1 on Switch, but I was using Battlemaster and now fancy trying Conqueror v3...

Hi everyone,

I really like TFF tactics. I really do. But..... Too many yellows and red cards.
For me at least. Anyone has a trick to fix this?
It is not to disrespect the tactics but they all have this in commun.

Back