FM19 Tactics by TFF

Hi everyone,

I really like TFF tactics. I really do. But..... Too many yellows and red cards.
For me at least. Anyone has a trick to fix this?
It is not to disrespect the tactics but they all have this in commun.

When you get a yellow you should remove the "tackle harder" PI

Honestly, I have played CM/FM for 25 years now and as I'm lazy with tactics I usually dl them. After playing with Conqueror v1 a little bit over a half season it feels like the most broken tactic since the original diablo in cm03/04. Playing in Serie A with Albissola destroying Milan 6-0 away, Juve 5-1, very few games that I'm not scoring 3+ and barely conceding at all. In the new season my left striker have 15 goals in 7 games, complete bonkers. And you even tweaked this since...

TFF what is individual training focus for wingers in Berserk? Can it be set to inside forward(attack)?

For the 2 IWB roles, should the Right side of the IWB, with left foot or right foot?

View attachment 22270

1st season with conqueror v3/berserk v2 mix.

Won the league with record points and also bagged the FA Trophy.

The Wealdstone Raider will bring more glory next season.

Southport madness

I've been following TFF's tactics for a few years now, I used the lethal 3 striker tactic last year to take Chorley to Champions League glory from the National League North.

This year I went for a slightly harder one as Chorley (my local team) are predicted 1st in the VNN. I chose Southport, media prediction 17th, and aimed to get them into the Prem within 7 years.

4 years in things are going better than expected with 4 straight promotions as champions using a variety of TFF's tactics. I think next year in the Championship will be the first year I don't get promoted though as most of my squad are only League 1/2 ability (shows how good TFF's tactics are).

Will keep the thread updated with my progress. Overall aims are to become the richest club in the world and the most successful manager of all time, as that was the one thing I didn't achieve on last years save with Chorley.

Next year I'm thinking of going even bigger and starting with a team from the North-West Counties division and trying to get to the top, open to any other ideas of challenges though.

Big up TFF for his awesome tactics.

View attachment 22218View attachment 22217View attachment 22216View attachment 22215

I play my game with a low level team and enjoy the youth only challenge side of things. As such, my team is often comparatively poor compared to others and currently we are lacking in pace in the team (and especially in defense). As you can imagine with these tactics, my common cause of conceding is via a long counter attack ball over my defense where the attacker gets a clear run in on goal.

Has anyone had any success with altering these fantastic TTF tactics to help safe guard against these?
I have not yet found a suitable change (be it dline, offside, mentality or similar) myself.

I would be interested in others have.

conqueror v1
———————
Just finished my first season with Dungannon in the NI league using the conqueror tactic. I was predicted by the media to come 8th in the league with no transfer budget, fortunately the team had decent qualities to fit the system. I came top of the league with 98 points and won one of the side cups.

View attachment 22210 View attachment 22206

I found that I would create a lot of opportunities via the set piece routines(throws) & playing short corners. I doubt I would have scored as many goals this season without it.

View attachment 22200 View attachment 22205

The only minor downside is playing the offside trap, making you prone to long balls & when your players are tired you can give away quite a few opportunities late on in games. I found that subbing defenders can help even if it's just to use them for fitness purposes or changing it to the waste time tactic. Which in turn helps you keep a clean sheet.

I use TFF's tactics everytime a new FM comes out. Keep up the good work!.

Last edited:
Frosinone Calcio / predicted 20th

It's going well! Let's see if our form holds on to get one of the both possible titles.
Btw. that team is predicted to end up 20th... the worst team in the italian league.

Wow! :)
View attachment 22190

Back