FM19 Tactics by TFF

Had a Frosinone save in beta, that was a real challenge to them out of relegation even with some of the beta tactics from this site so that's look very good @solounamigo :)

I play my game with a low level team and enjoy the youth only challenge side of things. As such, my team is often comparatively poor compared to others and currently we are lacking in pace in the team (and especially in defense). As you can imagine with these tactics, my common cause of conceding is via a long counter attack ball over my defense where the attacker gets a clear run in on goal.

Has anyone had any success with altering these fantastic TTF tactics to help safe guard against these?
I have not yet found a suitable change (be it dline, offside, mentality or similar) myself.

I would be interested in others have.
You need to sign cds with good acceleration and pace skills.

Er, " youth only challenge "........
Not a problem, sign young and fast cds :). Or wait til you get fast cds as youth intake. Anyway, prefer fast cds over slow cds even if slow cds' main skills are better.

You should still be winning most games even with slow centre backs. This tactic is that good.

You should still be winning most games even with slow centre backs. This tactic is that good.
Nah, one concedes an awful amount of goals in lower leagues because of slow cbs. There is no way this kind of tactic can offset this disadvantage without some tweaks.

I've been following TFF's tactics for a few years now, I used the lethal 3 striker tactic last year to take Chorley to Champions League glory from the National League North.

This year I went for a slightly harder one as Chorley (my local team) are predicted 1st in the VNN. I chose Southport, media prediction 17th, and aimed to get them into the Prem within 7 years.

4 years in things are going better than expected with 4 straight promotions as champions using a variety of TFF's tactics. I think next year in the Championship will be the first year I don't get promoted though as most of my squad are only League 1/2 ability (shows how good TFF's tactics are).

Will keep the thread updated with my progress. Overall aims are to become the richest club in the world and the most successful manager of all time, as that was the one thing I didn't achieve on last years save with Chorley.

Next year I'm thinking of going even bigger and starting with a team from the North-West Counties division and trying to get to the top, open to any other ideas of challenges though.

Big up TFF for his awesome tactics.

View attachment 1194924View attachment 1194925View attachment 1194926View attachment 1194927

Hey m8, I started the same challenge as well with FC UNITED.. so good luck to you :)

Nah, one concedes an awful amount of goals in lower leagues because of slow cbs. There is no way this kind of tactic can offset this disadvantage without some tweaks.

In the save I mentioned above where I won league with record points my main centre backs were Glenn Wilson and Connor Stevens. Glenn had 6 pace and Connor had 8.

Hi bodies,

I remove "tackle harder" from each player to prevent yellows and reds cards from BERSEK V2 and from a little tweak of CONQUEROR V3.
One season with Olympique de Marseille : Won the league, league cup and Euro league.
EASY...

Hi mates. If anyone has PYROMANCER V1 can share with me? I want to play with 4-3-3 formation.

for which version

hello mate, are these tactics for fm 19.2.3 ? are they work fm v.19.2.3?

No ME changes, should work just fine !

[FONT=&quot]19.2.3 Changelist
- Fix for performance/lagging issues occurring for some users on Mac
- Fix for purple/black ball incorrectly appearing in certain competitions
- Further fixes for problem related to minimum wages in French leagues being too high (requires new save)
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]

[/FONT]

i'll answer my question :) it is working. im at second season and i used conqueror v1 before.
i use Conqueror v3 for 3 matches in one week and i want to share results;

first of all my squad;
View attachment 22084

and results;

First Match - B. Dortmund on CL quarter final 1. leg
View attachment 22083

Second Match Basaksehir in Turkish Super League (Basaksehir is really strong team in Turkish Super league)
but i played this match with my rotation squad
View attachment 22082

Third Match Dortmund on CL quarter final 2. leg
View attachment 22081

Guys, I've added a 4-4-1-1 version of Conqueror tactic to the OP

WARLORD

TFF-Warlord-V1.png

Back