FM19 Tactics by TFF

Conquerer 3

Play with Hertha BSC (Bundesliga), 1st Season after 12 League-Matches + Cup.

Sold Players for ~20Mio. €, bought Tonali, Vargas (great Player!) and Luckassen (who was loaned) for about ~18Mio.€.
Rossi, Salihovic, Gnoukouri 4 Free. :)

= 38 Goals
in 12 Matches...no Reload, Cheats or anything.
Guiseppe Rossi with (Striker, came for free) 10 Goals in 10 Matches !
Matias Vargas (ML) 7 Goals, 4 Assists in 10 Matches !
Davie Selke (Striker) 5 Goals in 8 Matches.

Maybe my best Season-Start.
Using Conquerer V3 and making some tactical Changes sometimes@Match, when it`s needed.

Anyone else fond that conqueror v3 performing great vs bigger teams but poorer results against worse teams?

I’m on my second season with wolves, first season with conqueror v3 fighting for euro spot. I’ve beaten all the top teams but struggle against teams I should be beating. For example I beat Man United 5-0. Tottenham 7-2 and Chelsea 3-0 and then lose vs relegation teams. I have Lots of chances but can’t score.

Any advice? Should I use berserk vs lesser teams?

P.s I do not use the set price exploits.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Hi TFF,

great tactic. I used Conqueror from v1 to v3. I won Serie A with Milan, unfortunatelly lost in Euro league and Italian cup due to rotations, because my main goal was Serie A. Bellow are some screens.

P.S.: I returned to FM after quite some time without it, and I really just wanted to enjoy fm after hard day of work etc. Well, your tactic made it enjoyable for me mate, cheers :)

I have been really struggling on my Arsenal save, first season, no signings.
I have my experience set as nothing pretty much, Sunday league footballer etc.
I've been trying the Conqueror V3 tactic. Is one of the other tactics more suited to Arsenal?
I've only beaten poor teams and even that was a struggle.

View attachment 21942

I've been trying the Conqueror V3 tactic. Is one of the other tactics more suited to Arsenal?

View attachment 1195236

Try Version 2, i had sucess with Arsenal with it

View attachment 1195236

Try the 4231 version in the OP!

I still use Battemaster v5 and it works like a charm. The only problem, my striker is so unsteady and really struggle to score.

Conqueror v3 looks so nasty, i think i will try it too. :))

Thanks TFF for these wonderfull efforts.

Thanks Awais91 and Crusho79 for your replies.

I persisted with ConquerorV3 for a few mores games as it was early in the season and felt I was being impatient.

I have attached the results, beat Man City 6-2, Chelsea 6-0 (away) and Man Utd 10-1...
Obsene...
View attachment 21935

What is the best tactic from this thread? Gonna use it for my Lincoln save.

Hi TFF.

Any chance you could do a youtube video as you did for the previous tactic?

In the save I mentioned above where I won league with record points my main centre backs were Glenn Wilson and Connor Stevens. Glenn had 6 pace and Connor had 8.

You can achieve B2B promotions from NL to prem with minimal signings with many of these tactics however you will get smashed once you get into the championship/EPL as those slow defenders will get exposed if what's in front of them isn't good enough.. I tried many tactics on this forum to great success with my Tranmere save however the real tinkering started in championship then I had to change tactics completely when away from home in EPL. Once you're team is at championship level in Prem (even relegation candidates) you can revert back to those tactic's that got you up the leagues in the first place. Essentially; MH DL/LoE engagement will only get you so far with NL teams. The first two seasons in EPL are an absolute slog of constantly using CTRL + SUS tactics in order to grind out results.

Last edited:
Anyone else fond that conqueror v3 performing great vs bigger teams but poorer results against worse teams?

I’m on my second season with wolves, first season with conqueror v3 fighting for euro spot. I’ve beaten all the top teams but struggle against teams I should be beating. For example I beat Man United 5-0. Tottenham 7-2 and Chelsea 3-0 and then lose vs relegation teams. I have Lots of chances but can’t score.

Any advice? Should I use berserk vs lesser teams?

P.s I do not use the set price exploits.

Yes, same with many strong tactics around. The smaller teams play compact even if the scouting report states a balanced mentality which suggests they'll open up at some point but the AI will deploy much more cautious tactics/PIs than if a larger team starts with balanced so the CCCs become few and far between. To help unlock them, try dropping DL/LoE (mainly LoE if you have pace at the back and they don't have a speed merchant up top) using a more aggressive tactic alone may expose you at the back once the AI starts pelting the ball forward at pace which happens every single game at some point. Another reason why CTRL + SUS tactics are a great addition to your tactic arsenal.

Last edited:
You can achieve B2B promotions from NL to prem with minimal signings with many of these tactics however you will get smashed once you get into the championship/EPL as those slow defenders will get exposed if what's in front of them isn't good enough.. I tried many tactics on this forum to great success with my Tranmere save however the real tinkering started in championship then I had to change tactics completely when away from home in EPL. Once you're team is at championship level in Prem (even relegation candidates) you can revert back to those tactic's that got you up the leagues in the first place. Essentially; MH DL/LoE engagement will only get you so far with NL teams. The first two seasons in EPL are an absolute slog of constantly using CTRL + SUS tactics in order to grind out results.

Ye I did it a few months back. Nearly got relegated first season in prem then 7th or 8th second season. Winners after that tho.

A good cup run at some point early can really help offset this. I got to fa cup 5th round, maybe even 6th round when in VNL and we had a couple of million quid for that.

Hi! Sorry for the ignorance... but what are exactly CTRL + SUS tactics? Thanks!

Back