FM19 Tactics by TFF

good question, mate
Guys, how r the results without exploits? any1 tested with corners|trow-ins unavailiable?

Just testing Shield Wall v3 corners and throw ins remain the same as before. Don't feel the need of changing them
(H)

Does those tactics work with 19.3 public beta? Since the throw in exploit is fixed in 19.3

Fm touch - player instructions

Hi
i need the individual player instructions for the conqueror tactic, Can anyone help?

Shield wall v3

Season 1 Juventus

In Red Devils i used v2 and seson two
too nasty loose agaist Mansester City and Liverpoor
they counter attack defende cannot too nothing.

Almoust all system here work like a shine season1
but the true comes in season 2 and later.

Anyway v3 look promising
My Juventus game 4

Shield Wall v3 working very poorly for my team...My team is Parma and I'm in my second season. At home I play Conquerer v3 and winning alot, but away games are really hard no matter which tactic I have. Any idea how to get the shield wall v3 to work? Do you change mentality depending on which team you are facing?

And what about general training? you let ***.man handle them?

Hey TFF

Does the time wasting still work good?

Btw, the new versions are awesome! Thanks :)

Shield Wall v3 working very poorly for my team...My team is Parma and I'm in my second season. At home I play Conquerer v3 and winning alot, but away games are really hard no matter which tactic I have. Any idea how to get the shield wall v3 to work? Do you change mentality depending on which team you are facing?

And what about general training? you let ***.man handle them?

I mostly use Shield Wall v3 With Chaves (Portuguese League), and i'm having good results with it. General training AM handles it, i take care of individual training. Against top sides i tend to drop mentality to cautious around 60+ min in a match even if i'm not winning , already won games vs top teams only with cautious mentality. On home games i don't touch on tactic mentality.

Hi

Hey guys I'm looking to use the Berserk Tactic for home games and Shield wall for away games. Starting a save at Stoke. Look like incredible tactics. Anyone help with individual training what am I best off putting them on. Help much appreciated

I find all my corners are all just blocked? Not sure if its because my players are so bad but I never even nearly score from corners. Throw ins work fairly well.

Back