FM19 Tactics by TFF

Holy moly - how are you able to provide so much tweaks so quickly?! :O

I'm not complaining - KUTGW! This is amazing!(H)

Does it take a while for teams to get used to the tactics don’t get me wrong I’m winning games but feel like I could struggle against Celtic I’m using berserk creating plenty of chances but not putting teams away comfortably

For easy matches I use Conqueror/Berserk and for hard matches I use Avenger

For me it works the best in 19.3 :)

PPM’s

Thank you so much for all you work TFF! Amazing as always! I would like to ask whether PPM’s have a big effect on the tactics or not. For example I have quite a few players with ‘Cutting inside’ PPM’s would that make them more like inside forwards rather than wingers?

Another thing is in terms of favourites/underdog status would you say some tactics are better when you are the favourite and some are better when you are the underdog?

Hi TFF (and others) i want a tactic where my striker scores sh*tload of goals, which one do you recommend? Warlord? Thanks and great work!

Thank you so much for all you work TFF! Amazing as always! I would like to ask whether PPM’s have a big effect on the tactics or not. For example I have quite a few players with ‘Cutting inside’ PPM’s would that make them more like inside forwards rather than wingers?

Hey,

PPMs effect players' behavior at some degree

But I find that if your wingers have "Cuts Inside" PPM then it isn't tragic, the impact is quite small

Another thing is in terms of favourites/underdog status would you say some tactics are better when you are the favourite and some are better when you are the underdog?

There are many cases when it'll be a smart decision to use an attacking tactic in some match even if your team's got "underdog" status in that match.

There are many cases when it'll be a smart decision to use a defensive tactic in some match even if your team's got "favorite" status in that match.

Also, there are many cases when it'll be a smart decision to switch between an attacking and a defensive tactic during some match.

All tactics at the OP have a high efficiency which means all of them offer a high overarching level if you take into consideration the quality of your players but of course, some of the tactics is slightly more efficient than other and some of the tactics are more attacking/defensive than other.

I find that Conqueror and Berserk are the most efficient attacking tactic and Avenger is the most effective defensive tactics.

Hi TFF (and others) i want a tactic where my striker scores sh*tload of goals, which one do you recommend? Warlord? Thanks and great work!

Hey,

Obviously, the attacking tactics at the OP score at the higher rate than the defensive tactics and Conqueror/Berserk are the most effective attacking tactics, the strikers in these tactics are the top scorers between all positions.

Last edited:
Conqueror v.5 MR = Rigth foot , ML = Left foot ?
You can recommend best player MR , ML please

Thank

Has anyone got any experience using these in Scotland prem and which tactic they used please

Back