FM19 Tactics by TFF

Using Punisher v3 as the manager of Ajax Amsterdam I won the CL in my first season, no transfers.
Now I'm in November 2019, will switch to v5 and I will update you again.

Thanks a lot TFF! You really help the casual player out.
Maybe I missed the post in this topic, but did you take the corner exploit out of the new tactic?

Last edited:
I played 3 seasons with Napoli, using conqueror and avenger.in 3 seasons I won, 3 championships, 3 Italian cups, 3 Italian supercups, 2 champions, 2 European supercups, 2 world championships for club.Tff you are a phenomenon, maybe if not there were your tactics I do not know if I would buy this game!

Reaver is a defensive tactic ? I'm playing with Stade Rennais in french's league so what's tactic do you recommend me please ?

How badly will the single striker versions of these tactics suffer if I have to alter the role of the striker? I am stuck with Giroud and Higuain for a season, so was thinking target man and poacher respectively...

Hi TFF,

Thanks for all this, as ever!

Just wondering how easy it would be to have it so that the DLP is on the left and the BBM is on the right of the pair, wherever applicable. And also how to switch it so that the left back is the more attacking of the two. For the full backs can you just switch their basic duties from support to attack, and vice versa. And for the DLP-BBM side switch, can you just drag and drop them in order to carry the PIs with them?

I ask this primarily with the 4231, 4411 and 41221 variants in mind, though I suppose the ‘attacking left back’ question applies to all of them.

Thanks!

Hi TFF,

Can you create a 4-3-3 with 3 Forward? Do you think is possible?

Hi TFF,

Thanks for all this, as ever!

Just wondering how easy it would be to have it so that the DLP is on the left and the BBM is on the right of the pair

Hey,

If you want to have DLP on the left and BBM on the right or IWB ( A ) on the left and IWB ( S ) on the right then you have to mirror the whole tactic and in some cases it would also require adjusting the set pieces too and GK distribution too so as you can see it's a lot of work to do.

Also, if you are going to mirror the tactics then it requires having a left footed players at DCL/MCL/GK position otherwise the tactics loses some efficiency.

Maybe I missed the post in this topic, but did you take the corner exploit out of the new tactic?

Hey,

I put in 19.3 tactics a new corner setup because I think it's more efficient than the previous one

[FONT=&quot]What for some PREFERED MOVES would you recommend using when using the CONQUEROR V5 tactic[/FONT]

Great work with the tactics tff.
With the box to box mid whats the best type of player to use?

Back