FM19 Tactics by TFF

ALL TACTICS EXCEPT CONQUEROR AND BERSERK HAVE BEEN UPDATED

CHANGES:

-- tweaked Width TI

-- changed the role and duty of ML position from "Winger(Support)" to "Inverted Winger(Attack)" in Avenger, Shiled Wall and Warlord tactics

-- moved AML down to ML position and changed the role and duty from "Winger(Support)" to "Inverted Winger(Attack)" in Punisher and Reaver tactics

-- changes the role of DL position from "Inverted Wing-Back (Support)" to "Complete Wing-Back (Support)"

-- flipped MCL/MCR positions in Avenger, Shiled Wall and Reaver tactics

Guys, also I want to add that I've did my best to keep AML position in Punisher and Reaver tactics because I know that many people like to play with 4231 and 433 but having both AML and AMR positions produced a very significant efficiency drop so I had to get rid of one.

Please notice that from now you need a right footed players for ML position in these tactics: Punisher, Warlord, Avenger, Shiled Wall and Reaver.

Last edited:
Thanks for the update boss. It would be great if you could upload also a mirror version of the new tactics that need left footed players on the wings :)

Thanks for the update boss. It would be great if you could upload also a mirror version of the new tactics that need left footed players on the wings :)

Hey,

I might consider to do that at some point in the future but at the moment I find that making a mirror versions for each tactic would too much work. ;)

Hi TFF,

Conqueror got a very good results in TFF's 75 Siblings testing (19.3 Patch) :)

https://brokensjnf8ewhce8.com/topics/154-TESTED-TFF-CONQUEROR-V5-by-TFF/page-0.html

Last edited:

CHANGES:

-- tweaked Width TI

-- changed the role and duty of ML position from "Winger(Support)" to "Inverted Winger(Attack)" in Avenger, Shiled Wall and Warlord tactics

-- moved AML down to ML position and changed the role and duty from "Winger(Support)" to "Inverted Winger(Attack)" in Punisher and Reaver tactics

-- changes the role of DL position from "Inverted Wing-Back (Support)" to "Complete Wing-Back (Support)"

Guys, also I want to add that I've did my best to keep AML position in Punisher and Reaver tactics because I know that many people like to play with 4231 and 433 but having both AML and AMR positions produced a very significant efficiency drop so I had to get rid of one.

Please notice that from now you need a right footed players for ML position in these tactics: Punisher, Warlord, Avenger, Shiled Wall and Reaver.

Apriciate your hard work but its realy hard to fallow all these changes during a season,I was playing with Reaver tactic and I have two natural wingers on left side,now I need to sell them to buy new players for new ML positon wih opposite foot,**** :) bit what we will do without you TFF! :)I will probably set back to famous Shield Wall again,there where no significant changes:)

Last edited:

CHANGES:

-- tweaked Width TI

What about DL training is better mantain the inverted wingback or change the training?

Do you have any tips if the PLC does not play very well, Aubameyang playing very poor, tough my team still unbeaten.

ML and AMR playing a very beautiful soccer.

What about DL training is better mantain the inverted wingback or change the training?

Hey,

Use "Complete Wing-Back (Support)" Individual Focus Training for him

Will mirror version work? Have Hazard and one world class MR in my team so Reaver mirror will do job?

Hey,

I would use Hazard at ML position and the world class winger at AMR position

Few posts above I answered on subject "making mirror versions"... here's my quote

Hey,

If you want to have DLP on the left and BBM on the right or IWB ( A ) on the left and IWB ( S ) on the right then you have to mirror the whole tactic and in some cases it would also require adjusting the set pieces too and GK distribution too so as you can see it's a lot of work to do.

Also, if you are going to mirror the tactics then it requires having a left footed players at DCL/MCL/GK position otherwise the tactics loses some efficiency.

How badly will the single striker versions of these tactics suffer if I have to alter the role of the striker? I am stuck with Giroud and Higuain for a season, so was thinking target man and poacher respectively...

Auba and Lacazette are playing bad with Reaver formation, but the general style of playing are very nice and my team still unbeaten.

Pavon in AMR position is amazing.

Guys, in the light of the latest update I've decided to remove "AVENGER" tactic from the OP because the tactic started to lag significantly behind of the other tactics.

In cases when you want to play more defensive I suggest using "SHILED WALL" and "REAVER" tactics

Last edited:
Shield Wall V8 got a very good score in 19.3 tactics testing :)

https://brokensjnf8ewhce8.com/topics/156-TESTED-TFF-SHIELD-WALL-V8-by-TFF/page-0.html

Last edited:

CHANGES:

-- tweaked Width TI

Guys, in the light of the latest update I've decided to remove "AVENGER" tactic from the OP because the tactic started to lag scientifically behind of the other tactics.

In cases when you want to play more defensive I suggest using "SHILED WALL" and "REAVER" tactics

In m opinion Shield wall is best overall tactic,DMC position gives me important protect in defence,crucial after update!Until now no mether how strong your team will be always overperform and gave outstanding results,somethimes maybe you wouldnt scrape a win at home against team who realy know how to defend but overall Its never dissapointed me after a season done and I would recomand to anyone!
My philosophy is never concede a lot goals and do not give a opponent chance to dominate in game,whit Shield Wall you will achive those goals and at the and you will be victorious!I am excited to start a new save with latest update!Thanks to you TFF for your hard work!Cheers

Downloading of the newest versions

Hello TFF,

How do i download the newest version of each tactic?

Will i just need to download each tactic from the first page? And each version will then be the newest?

Hello TFF,

How do i download the newest version of each tactic?

Will i just need to download each tactic from the first page? And each version will then be the newest?

Yes, TFF always put new versions on the first page

Last edited:
FC Barcelona

Hi again,

Have anybody played with Barcelona? And what will be your preferred offensive and defensive tactics?

Hi again,

Have anybody played with Barcelona? And what will be your preferred offensive and defensive tactics?

Use Conqueror/Berserk as your attacking tactic and use Shield Wall/Reaver as your defensive tactic

Back