For those asking. Sean was given the chance to try out the game by SI. He's allowed Kris, Lee and myself to try it out also.

I've chosen not to play it, just to annoy all of those who don't have the option.

How come SI would give them permission?
And Redders what is your favourite new feature?

How come SI would give them permission?
And Redders what is your favourite new feature?

Comes with the fansite territory. If a fansite posts a review, then thousands of people get interested/excited and want to buy it.

I like the new 'live' contract negotiations with agents :)

One question Redders - good post btw. I saw the stadium looked pretty empty.

As attendance goes up, is that represented, or does it always look like the JJB? Cheers.

One question Redders - good post btw. I saw the stadium looked pretty empty.

As attendance goes up, is that represented, or does it always look like the JJB? Cheers.

lol, well I haven't noticed with Middlesbrough as my average attendance usually is around 18,000.

However, comparing that to when I played the friendly at Gillingham, the ground is less empty at the Riverside during a match.

Redders, could you put a screenie of Yaser Al-Qahtani, I want to see why Chelsea brought him.

Redders, could you put a screenie of Yaser Al-Qahtani, I want to see why Chelsea brought him.

Post in the request a screenshot thread and I will asap.

Jack, Zamora does not appear to be in the England squad, no. Defoe, Crouch, Rooney, Agbonlahor and Owen.

Scott Parker also. :S

This is making me so jealous >.<
I preorderd FM like 3months ago, CANT WAIT

I'd like for you to attempt to get the game to crash dump, just to see what improvements they have made on that level.

Still undecided if I will get the game. Looks decent but just losing interest. May go back to cm 01/02 <3

Part 2

Npower Championship

Doncaster 2 - 4 Middlesbrough (McDonald 2, G Boyd 2) Kevin Thomson S/O

Won this one with relative ease, and Scott McDonald had his hat trick goal ruled out for offside unfortunately. Thomson sent off again for two bookable offences (86th minute), he’s quite dirty/clumsy – he’s now banned for two matches.

I’m up to third in the table now as well & Luke Young is about to trigger a clause that will get me £250k.

After the game I sold Adam Johnson’s 15% sell-on fee clause for £4.2m. Pretty good deal I think and I am due another £1m after 31 more games.

Sheff Utd 1 – 0 Middlesbrough

16 shots to their 3 and we lost 1-0. Had a few decent chances (6 on target) but their goalkeeper played pretty good. Lost Kyle Walker to injury in the second half as well.

Middlesbrough 1 – 2 Nottingham Forest (K Boyd)

Wheater own goal gave them the lead, Boyd equalised on the hour but Cohen won it 5 minutes later. Another disappointing performance to be honest and would like January to hurry up so I get Lewis and spend some of the £5m I have at my disposal.

I’ve managed to bring in Henri Lansbury and Bebe on loan for 3 months.

S94I0.png
9ghHt.png

Middlesbrough 0 – 0 Bristol City

Pretty shambolic stuff to be honest! Lansbury and Bebe both started but nothing was doing. First 0-0 draw since the opening day I think!

I then brought in Derek Boyata, Zavon Hines and Chris Smalling on loan.

QPR 4 – 1 Middlesbrough (Hines)

Debut goal for Hines but an awful performance, fans were devastated! I am changing the formation to a 4-4-2 with two attacking wingers.

Watford 2 – 2 Middlesbrouggh (K Boyd, G Boyd) David Wheater S/O

2-0 up after 90 minutes, finished 2-2 with their second being an own goal from Jason Steele. Wheater sent off for two bookable offences, pretty sure my job is on the line.

By the way I was banned from the touchline for this game after whinging too many times about disallowed goals and penalty decisions.

Swansea 3 – 2 Middlesbrough (McDonald (p), Kilgallon)

Being 3-0 down after 23 minutes is never good, but it’s even worse when you are ‘under pressure’. We managed to claw two back but it wasn’t enough. Good news is I haven’t been sacked yet.

Here’s the current table, makes for grim reading. I’ve not won in 7 games now.

7lX0E.png

Middlesbrough 3 – 0 Millwall (Hoilett 3 – 2 penalties)

Finally a win! Against a mid table Millwall side as well. 2 more penalties and actually scored them both! David Hoilett’s first goals and my first FM2011 hattrick!!

Ipswich 2 – 1 Middlesbrough

Just when you think you've turned a corner, an 88th minute Conor Wickham offside goal beats me. It’s 18th December – bring on January - I’m off to bed.

---

Still noticing that one on one's are difficult to finish. Also an unreal amount of penalties, will count them tomorrow!

What are your perceptions about responsiveness to instructions?. In Fm10 I can't help but feel they don't change width of play regardless of what I ask them, at least to the shout instructions, I'm not too sure about defensive line, though in that as in long shots it seems like there is indeed responsiveness, just that in some matches it seems they don't listen, but then I could say it's a consequence of the rival's tactics rather than ignoring my instructions.

Another important question I need to know: do centrebacks move to mark a player that has the ball in the opposition's half, when their position at the moment should be along his centreback partner in his own area?.

Any comment about new player roles? Do you think they add much or little flexibility to tactics?. How much would you say could still be added?.

Am I right assuming the editor still allows to enable and create leagues?

Still undecided if I will get the game. Looks decent but just losing interest. May go back to cm 01/02 <3

I have been totally found out in 09 and 10 about how bad a manager I really am which isn't fun! I am still buying 11 but if I am as bad as I have been recently then I probably wouldn't bother anymore :S

has there been any change in the way finances are handled?

I'm surprised how low Bebe's crossing attribute is
Saw him play the reserves match and he put in 4/5 fantastic crosses...

I'm surprised how low Bebe's crossing attribute is
Saw him play the reserves match and he put in 4/5 fantastic crosses...
dont think hes been looked at by the united researcher