Have any new leagues been added or is it the same as last year? Not sure I'll get it if it's the same old stuff again...

I read on one of sean's reports that you can ask the players to 'blend' (useful with many new signings presumably) or work on certain formations and stuff. Is this the pre-match add on and have you tried any of this new feature out yet?

How does the team blend thing work?
Do you choose a different focus every week?
And what is there other than team blend?

Thanks in Advance(H)

Have any new leagues been added or is it the same as last year? Not sure I'll get it if it's the same old stuff again...

same leagues...

I'm on the fence for 2011. Some interesting things added, but unless they get a better grip on crash dumps, I may not get it.

---------- Post added at 03:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:49 PM ----------

How does the team blend thing work?
Do you choose a different focus every week?
And what is there other than team blend?

Thanks in Advance(H)

there is a screenshot somewhere of the feature. Looks great for having your team learn a couple formations

redders, is there a chance you could give a quick preview of the editor for this year's game please :)

From what I have seen so far I'm not too entirely convinced about it. It just looks like they have tidied up FM2010.

@ montanaro - I've not had a single crash dump on fm 2010 but I understand some people may have. Perhaps you're asking too much of your computer?

@ montanaro - I've not had a single crash dump on fm 2010 but I understand some people may have. Perhaps you're asking too much of your computer?
Same as me, I hear some people get them quite a lot, since I started getting FM, from 09 to 10 I haven't got a single one.

But I never really download anything except kits and logo's and I never use the editor.

Hi, I will try answer all your questions later.

Editor wise, I don't have it so can't give much information on that.

Crash dump wise, I had one (I holidayed a game from July 2010 and it crash dumped in April 2012 I think). The game was a large database with 10 nations loaded (SA, England, Scotland, Spain, Italy, Brazil, Argentina and a few more - all leagues playable) - I just overstretched my computer a little.

I will try and give more feedback on new features later as well.

Please don't ask for screenshots in here. I will leave a post in the screenshot thread in a minute to explain why I closed it.

Hi, I will try answer all your questions later.

Editor wise, I don't have it so can't give much information on that.

Crash dump wise, I had one (I holidayed a game from July 2010 and it crash dumped in April 2012 I think). The game was a large database with 10 nations loaded (SA, England, Scotland, Spain, Italy, Brazil, Argentina and a few more - all leagues playable) - I just overstretched my computer a little.

I will try and give more feedback on new features later as well.

Please don't ask for screenshots in here. I will leave a post in the screenshot thread in a minute to explain why I closed it.

cheers redders, maybe if you can, as u progress in the game, tell us which teams start improving nd which teams do the opposite, for example, in many of my games, man utd often become terrible and sunderland often go to the top, and anything else that seems interesting.

cheers

EDIT: also are there any new wonderkids in fm 11, for example, lukaku and neymar being new to fm 10

Last edited:

I dont know, I've got a solid pc, however I also load up large face and logo packs. Half my crashes come from crash dumps and others are crashes without explanation, like I hit alt f4 or something. (I think moving these files to an external HD may help, I just dont have the money for it tbh)

I do push the pc to get the most out of the game, but for all the issues people have with games crashing you would think they would at least mention that they are continuing to work on it (and judging by Redders saying he had a dump after two years, it looks as if things are the same as fm10).

Question !

[ame="http://www.amazon.co.uk/Sony-VAIO-VGN-NR32M-Widescreen-Microsoft/dp/B001951Z5E"]http://www.amazon.co.uk/Sony-VAIO-VGN-NR32M-Widescreen-Microsoft/dp/B001951Z5E[/ame]

i have this laptop, will FM2011 work with about 6/7 leagues and a standard database?

on my FM2010 i have 0,5 stars with 4 leagues and standard database.. please help

I dont know, I've got a solid pc, however I also load up large face and logo packs. Half my crashes come from crash dumps and others are crashes without explanation, like I hit alt f4 or something. (I think moving these files to an external HD may help, I just dont have the money for it tbh)

I do push the pc to get the most out of the game, but for all the issues people have with games crashing you would think they would at least mention that they are continuing to work on it (and judging by Redders saying he had a dump after two years, it looks as if things are the same as fm10).

I play with 10- 15 leagues but only up to 5 playable. The star rating for my game speed is awful, but it never seems to run that slowly when Im playing. I've never used any add ons though (like facepacks) so perhaps that may affect the game more than people think? I tried hoidaying for a long period last night and had my first crash dump, but I dont ever use that feature so I don't really see it as much of an issue.

to be fair its the beta and not the RC, so wouldnt draw too many conclusions yet. Cant say i've had a crash dump, and i use logos and facepacks, but agree its something that hopefully they've had a look at.

It's only the pre-release copy, when the retail copy is out, I would draw more conclusions as to whether it's a 'step-up'

I play with 10- 15 leagues but only up to 5 playable. The star rating for my game speed is awful, but it never seems to run that slowly when Im playing. I've never used any add ons though (like facepacks) so perhaps that may affect the game more than people think? I tried hoidaying for a long period last night and had my first crash dump, but I dont ever use that feature so I don't really see it as much of an issue.

My game speed is awful too, and I run a lot of leagues and nations. I've read a couple things where addons like facepacks just adds to the amount of things the game has to process. Almost all of my crash dumps come when I holiday (i holiday about 50%). I've seen similar posts about holiday dumps as well.

I was under the assumption that the copy they had was final. Still I'd like to have seen comments about improving stability.

My game speed is awful too, and I run a lot of leagues and nations. I've read a couple things where addons like facepacks just adds to the amount of things the game has to process. Almost all of my crash dumps come when I holiday (i holiday about 50%). I've seen similar posts about holiday dumps as well.

I was under the assumption that the copy they had was final. Still I'd like to have seen comments about improving stability.
montanaro it might be worth going over to si forums and leaving a question, you've got a good chance miles or someone giving you a reply