montanaro it might be worth going over to si forums and leaving a question, you've got a good chance miles or someone giving you a reply

A question in regards to improvement of crash dumps in fm11, or my crash dumps in fm10?

For Fm10, I've been there and done that, and it's absolutely no help. I've read almost all threads on the matter and the replies are basically wait for SI to improve the problem.

Does anyone know if u will still have to download face packs and logos for fm11?

What are your perceptions about responsiveness to instructions?. In Fm10 I can't help but feel they don't change width of play regardless of what I ask them, at least to the shout instructions, I'm not too sure about defensive line, though in that as in long shots it seems like there is indeed responsiveness, just that in some matches it seems they don't listen, but then I could say it's a consequence of the rival's tactics rather than ignoring my instructions.

Another important question I need to know: do centrebacks move to mark a player that has the ball in the opposition's half, when their position at the moment should be along his centreback partner in his own area?.

Any comment about new player roles? Do you think they add much or little flexibility to tactics?. How much would you say could still be added?.

Am I right assuming the editor still allows to enable and create leagues?

Can't say I've used the touchline instructions too much, but the responsiveness seems around the same as fm2010 (Little/none existent).

I haven't noticed my centre backs pushing too far forward, but I play with a DMC and 2 MC's at the moment so I have plenty of cover in the midfield so there would be no need for either CB to push forward.

New player roles? Can't say i've noticed them...?

has there been any change in the way finances are handled?

Erm, not too much. You can now meet the board to tell/ask them to give you more money/splash the cash to get a certain player, rather than just asking for a budget increase. Edit budget is still there.

Can you actually do anything with the manager's (your) wages yet?

No.

yeh but maybe a new feature where u can buy a club/start your own club, i think taht could be interesting tbh

---------- Post added at 10:38 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:35 AM ----------

hey redders,

with the new stadium feature , can you tell us how successful 'the ask for a new stadium request', will we usually always get it or is it very unlikely....on top of that i saw football manager 2011 on steam and under it, it says multiplayer, is it possible to play multiplayer through steam now?

cheers

I'm Middlesbrough at the moment, so the question of a new stadium I can't answer. I fill 17k of a 35k stadium so if I asked for a new one I'd be laughed out of the board room.

Redders, could you possibly post a screenshot / scout report of, Charlie Reece, Ben Swallow and Stuart Campbell ??

Screenshot thread will reopen soon enough.

Looks Real Good, Whats Happening Though Middlesborough Falling Apart Before Your Eyes :p

Realistic then isn't it!

would be nice to use ur wages to buy a football club if you have millions might make people play longer games

Games called Football Manager not football chairman/owner.

seems to me like ur facing a problem with the goals being scored and the amount of penalties ur missing.... if u can do try it out with a Major Club and tell us if these problems persist

This is next on the agenda, suggestion of club?

Will Redders Be Continuing to show us the game and its features ?

I will be continuing. I will try introduce a few more features also.

redders the other thread for screenie requests is closed any chance of a morrison from millwall one please if not no trouble thanks anyway

Will reopen soon.

Have any new leagues been added or is it the same as last year? Not sure I'll get it if it's the same old stuff again...

See Kris' thread for leagues available. I couldn't tell you exactly what was available on 2010 so wouldn't be able to answer accurately.

I read on one of sean's reports that you can ask the players to 'blend' (useful with many new signings presumably) or work on certain formations and stuff. Is this the pre-match add on and have you tried any of this new feature out yet?

This is one of the features I need to use still, I've recently hit January so it should come in handy and I will try give some feedback on it soon enough.

Does anyone know if u will still have to download face packs and logos for fm11?

You can use FM2010 logopacks and facepacks for FM2011 if you move them into the FM2011 directory.

A question in regards to improvement of crash dumps in fm11, or my crash dumps in fm10?

For Fm10, I've been there and done that, and it's absolutely no help. I've read almost all threads on the matter and the replies are basically wait for SI to improve the problem.
I meant ask about FM11 crash dumps. Cant say ive ever had one, but then i dont holiday, but it seems like big issue. either they havent looked at it, or maybe they cant fix it, worth enquiring about

The problem with crash dumps is SI simply don't have the resources to check for every single thing that would cause these crashes. Unless they were simply to spend an entire year hunting them down it's unlikely they will be absent from the game.

Football Manager is a massive game, when you throw in all of the addons like FMRTE, facepacks etc as well as all the different hardware configurations that people run it on there's just not much chance of finding them all.

Where are you redders? Please get in to the section 'players'

Please open the section 'player screenshot 2011' i want to ask you for some players

Yeah Redders, we need you to take requests 24/7 please.

will 2010 tactics be importable
can u check plz
As the last time i upgraded from 2009 to 2010 i had to wait for the tactic making gods like Mr hough
To make some good tactics b4 i started winning Any games and enjoying 2010

will 2010 tactics be importable
can u check plz
As the last time i upgraded from 2009 to 2010 i had to wait for the tactic making gods like Mr hough
To make some good tactics b4 i started winning Any games and enjoying 2010
thats because 2009 didnt have the TC.

Please open the section 'player screenshot 2011' i want to ask you for some players

You've asked for about 300 players so far. I'm happy giving the odd screenshot to people, but not when the same person requests 10-20 every time.

I closed the thread for a reason, I want to enjoy the game a little rather than sitting screenshotting every player on the game. I've already posted around 250-300 players and that will suffice for now.

@KIA Stumpy.

Yes I think they are importable, but will confirm later tonight.

Just wondering why no Facebook integration available!

Anyway... nice one!

redders can you post up a screen shot of a wonderkid called wesley from brazil thanks

NO. Please read my replies to every other screenshot request in this thread.

P.s PM'ing me screenshot requests won't work either.

@Redders

Mate, is manager interaction any different, changed? as Player Interaction has been improved I see.

Cool, intresting read and makes me want the game even more!

Thanks for posting mate. :)

One thing i noticed, is you don't have Middlesbrough's real fixtures from real life. Does that mean the real fixtures have been removed on FM11?