Can you actually do anything with the manager's (your) wages yet?

Can you actually do anything with the manager's (your) wages yet?

Can't understand why people want this tbh. It's football manager, not the Sims. What would you do? Buy a flash car and then have a whole of another part of the game for your in-game social life etc.?

Putting up Bebe would be pure bias and stupidity imo, hes not actually proven anything

Putting up Bebe would be pure bias and stupidity imo, hes not actually proven anything
actually they tend to bump some players in line with their move to larger clubs if the jump is large, sometimes pa, sometimes ca.

says a Man Citeh fan...

He's played for the reserves, and in the Carling Cup (briefly) - Just because you (and Fergie XD) haven't seen him play doesn't mean no one has..

says a Man Citeh fan...

He's played for the reserves, and in the Carling Cup (briefly) - Just because you (and Fergie XD) haven't seen him play doesn't mean no one has..

Tbf, he has a point, I highly doubt an FM scout (I think they employ around 1000) attended amateur third division match in Portugal last season. Seeing as he was a Defensive midfielder on FM10, SI don't really know much about him so I think United fans should be pleased with his current stats.

Can't understand why people want this tbh. It's football manager, not the Sims. What would you do? Buy a flash car and then have a whole of another part of the game for your in-game social life etc.?

yeh but maybe a new feature where u can buy a club/start your own club, i think taht could be interesting tbh

---------- Post added at 10:38 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:35 AM ----------

hey redders,

with the new stadium feature , can you tell us how successful 'the ask for a new stadium request', will we usually always get it or is it very unlikely....on top of that i saw football manager 2011 on steam and under it, it says multiplayer, is it possible to play multiplayer through steam now?

cheers

i know this is a bit cheeky but any chance of a screenie of steve morisson see if he is any good thanks in advance

it says multiplayer, is it possible to play multiplayer through steam now?

It's been possible with FM2010, however, to play with non steam users, you would have to set your steam to offline mode.

i know this is a bit cheeky but any chance of a screenie of steve morisson see if he is any good thanks in advance

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/f101/request-a-player-screenshot-2011-t47702/page4.html

---------- Post added at 11:06 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:04 AM ----------

It's been possible with FM2010, however, to play with non steam users, you would have to set your steam to offline mode.

WHAT !?!? haha, i've always used outside programmes

Redders, could you possibly post a screenshot / scout report of, Charlie Reece, Ben Swallow and Stuart Campbell ??

I never said anything about The Sims and buying 'a flash car' did I?

Just a simple question and you have to take it over the top...

Last edited:
Looks Real Good, Whats Happening Though Middlesborough Falling Apart Before Your Eyes :p

would be nice to use ur wages to buy a football club if you have millions might make people play longer games

seems to me like ur facing a problem with the goals being scored and the amount of penalties ur missing.... if u can do try it out with a Major Club and tell us if these problems persist

Will Redders Be Continuing to show us the game and its features ?

redders the other thread for screenie requests is closed any chance of a morrison from millwall one please if not no trouble thanks anyway

I am wondering how he got a chance for playng FM11 before release? Btw any news about editor?

I am wondering how he got a chance for playng FM11 before release? Btw any news about editor?

Comes with the fansite territory. If a fansite posts a review, then thousands of people get interested/excited and want to buy it.

If there is any news on editor, one of the Admin or Kris will post it as they have the game. SI have given Sean a press release to do a review on so it gives us fans a little taste of what the game will be like. He's allowed Redders and Kris to play it and review the game as well. However the game is not the finished article yet so SI might make a few changes before release.