[FM2012]Zero Sea‘s Wonderland--Make You Become Alice And Enjoy The Wonderland

Ok, I had not understood that I owed setup only as AMRL inside Many thanks Zero.

updates

When can a tactic become gelled to the max?
Normally, about 2-3 months, the Familiarity of Match Preparation will be maxed out, thus we can see the effect/result of the tactic more clearly.
After 2-3 seasons later, when Squad Harmony is maxed out, the tactic will be fully utilize to the max.

What is the use of Squad Harmony? Who does one improve them?
Squad Harmony increase a team potential by alot, when it is maxed out, the team will be very strong and united.
Deal with those players immediately with Unhappiness and/or need attention from you. Let them play some matches which are suitable for them. If letting them played in matches still cant solve their problem, just sell them away.
Players who dislike one another, choose 1 and sell the other away.
The best solution is to praise your players until they named you as favoured personnel, and stop praising them when you saw your name shown in favoured personnel. And when you try to pull a young player up, they will easily named you as their favourite persoannel.

Hi Zero, or anyone else who can help,

I'm having some difficulty with the training schedules, it maybe because I'm a it new at such in depth training.

What is the difference between DM def and MC DM, AMRL and AMRL(inside), ST and ST spd? what players do I put in each.? Also someone like Pastore who would normally be my AMC I'm now playing in the MC role, what schedule should he be on? Also Badelj, I signed what schedule should he be on again because he is who I intend to rotate Pastore with?

Also I am PSG and have brought in a few new players who are in their late teens Vrsaljko and Boilesen should I be putting there guys on the normal ones or the U21? They are in my first team thats why I ask?

If you can offer any help I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks

Last edited:
Why am I conceding so much??? My first game I won 8-6, the next I drew 4-4???
How often do I change tactics before the cpu gets used to it?
What is the reverse tactic for?
Help please!

Last edited:
Hello ZeroSea

I have tested ur tactic for a whole season with Juventus.
And it's clearly that (you have already mentioned it) it's about scoring a lot of goals and not about preventing conceded goals.

In the Seria A (38 matches) I scored 111 goals and conceded 31 goals and ended up with 95 pts.

View attachment 199590

Well, I won the league so I'm satisfied.

This tactic is perfect for Man City. They have all this attacking talent, and this can make use of most of it. Tevez or Dzeko and Aguero up front, Balotelli on the left wing, Nasri on the right wing, Silva as the playmaker. You could even sell one of them if you want, and still have Adam Johnson and James Milner as depth.
I'm not sure how to upload a screenshot, but I just beat Bayern Munich 11-3 in Munich. Never seen anything like it.

This tactic is perfect for Man City. They have all this attacking talent, and this can make use of most of it. Tevez or Dzeko and Aguero up front, Balotelli on the left wing, Nasri on the right wing, Silva as the playmaker. You could even sell one of them if you want, and still have Adam Johnson and James Milner as depth.
I'm not sure how to upload a screenshot, but I just beat Bayern Munich 11-3 in Munich. Never seen anything like it.

You can use this
Image hosting, free photo sharing & video sharing at Photobucket

Or directly upload

Hello ZeroSea

I have tested ur tactic for a whole season with Juventus.
And it's clearly that (you have already mentioned it) it's about scoring a lot of goals and not about preventing conceded goals.

In the Seria A (38 matches) I scored 111 goals and conceded 31 goals and ended up with 95 pts.

View attachment 199590

Well, I won the league so I'm satisfied.

wow, I'm 'satisfied too' with your results.. I dont mind conceding more than 1 goal a game, if I can win 30 games and 100 goal in 1 season.. this tactic really is sound good..

btw, did you buy additional players? who?..
aaah juventus ruling back serie a does sound sweet.. : )

Where do you set the playmaker and targetman roles, when it is a classic tactic? I have serch everywhere in the tactic, and i can't find it...

Thanks

Where do you set the playmaker and targetman roles, when it is a classic tactic? I have serch everywhere in the tactic, and i can't find it...

Thanks

6447767120111022233940018.png

---------- Post added at 08:02 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:58 AM ----------

wow, I'm 'satisfied too' with your results.. I dont mind conceding more than 1 goal a game, if I can win 30 games and 100 goal in 1 season.. this tactic really is sound good..

Great minds think alike

Yea exactly! I think I won my first 10 games with like +4 :D (I lost tho to Ac Milan and Inter)

I bought the fullback M'bengué (4,5m) and Willian in Winter transfer (cuz they gave him away for just 7m) :)

Updates

Try not to tweak my tactic. Please use the original tactic for at least half season to know how well is the tactic to your team. Then, you can try to tweak the tactic to suit yourselves as you will then know if what you are tweaking on will improve your team performance. If not, dont blame on my tactic if the results you have is not what you want it to be.

The only bad thing is, i conceded some shocking goals after counter-attack, that the reason i lost to Man United 1-6, they scored 6 goals after counter attack :(

But anyway i won Chelsea 2-1 playing with Wolves, so thanks for the tactic

And yeah, sorry for my bad english :O

Last edited:
The only bad thing is, i conceded some shocking goals after counter-attack, that the reason i lost to Man United 1-6, they scored 6 goals after counter attack :(

But anyway i won Chelsea 2-1 playing with Wolves, so thanks for the tactic

And yeah, sorry for my bad english :O

You can‘t sell the cow and drink the milk^^)

And the counter-attack of my tactic is also very terrible

Your English is better than me

I'm swansea, I've used this tactic for three games. Beat QPR 6-1 then lost to spurs 6-1 and to liverpool 4-0!

ManC.jpg

The corner tactic is really sick. Vincent Kompany is like 3rd in the premiership in goals after 10 matches, all off corners where he went near post with a clear header on goal.

Beat Bayern Munich 11-3 in Munich!
Oh My God
This is unbelievableoO)