[FM2012]Zero Sea‘s Wonderland--Make You Become Alice And Enjoy The Wonderland

found it, didnt look enough.
I'll test it out ill post my league position and results after 19 games :)

Using this tactic with Port Vale, and I have to say that we play really nice offensive football, just too many goals from long free kicks and corners. Tweaked that, seems better. Nice tactic

---------- Post added at 10:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:56 PM ----------

Hello ZeroSea

I have tested ur tactic for a whole season with Juventus.
And it's clearly that (you have already mentioned it) it's about scoring a lot of goals and not about preventing conceded goals.

In the Seria A (38 matches) I scored 111 goals and conceded 31 goals and ended up with 95 pts.

View attachment 199590

Well, I won the league so I'm satisfied.
hi malle, can you show me your eleven start?thank's

@Bojinov

Sure thing.

I have moved on with the next season so I can't provide any exact screen shot.

View attachment 199980

Quagliarella changed with Del Piero sometimes.

Matri, Elia, Krasic and Pepe changed positions aswell. But Matri at left and Krasic at right for the most times.

This tactic is great, in only two seasons i got Coritiba, a bottom of the table brazillian club, into the Libertadores qualification zone, i can't freaking believe it!

Finished my first season with Man City, didn't buy any players, sold Milner and Barry since they don't really fit the DM or playmaker Mid role. Won the league cup, Champions league, FA cup, and won the premiership with 101 points, only loss to ManU. Scored like 135 goals, conceded the 5th or 6th fewest in the league. Aguero had 38 goals. My goal for next year is to turn a profit with ManC so I've sold off guys like Yaya Toure, Kolarov, and some others. Might be hard this year, but after next year I get some more big contracts like K Toure and Santa Cruz off the books.

Not good for me and my FC Nantes side (french Ligue 2). The defense is way too high on the filed.
At home this is a perfect tactic, but when I play away I lost every game, and I insist, every game.

But the team is not very good, so maybe it is just a tactic for big teams.

Finished my first season with Man City, didn't buy any players, sold Milner and Barry since they don't really fit the DM or playmaker Mid role. Won the league cup, Champions league, FA cup, and won the premiership with 101 points, only loss to ManU. Scored like 135 goals, conceded the 5th or 6th fewest in the league. Aguero had 38 goals. My goal for next year is to turn a profit with ManC so I've sold off guys like Yaya Toure, Kolarov, and some others. Might be hard this year, but after next year I get some more big contracts like K Toure and Santa Cruz off the books.

Man City is the bank
Do not control money.

about DM
Yaya Toure is the best
Barry is better than De Jong when against weak team

---------- Post added at 12:42 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:37 AM ----------

Not good for me and my FC Nantes side (french Ligue 2). The defense is way too high on the filed.
At home this is a perfect tactic, but when I play away I lost every game, and I insist, every game.

But the team is not very good, so maybe it is just a tactic for big teams.

How are your Familiarity of Match Preparation ?

When can a tactic become gelled to the max?
Normally, about 2-3 months, the Familiarity of Match Preparation will be maxed out, thus we can see the effect/result of the tactic more clearly.
After 2-3 seasons later, when Squad Harmony is maxed out, the tactic will be fully utilize to the max.

Tactic is awesome, using it with Aston Villa (started unemployed), scoring loads including a 6-2 thrashing of Liverpool at Anfield. One problem when I play quick counter attack teams like Tottenham, I get smashed, is there a way to stop this?

Tactic is awesome, using it with Aston Villa (started unemployed), scoring loads including a 6-2 thrashing of Liverpool at Anfield. One problem when I play quick counter attack teams like Tottenham, I get smashed, is there a way to stop this?

I have no idea.
You may be bad luck
In fact, my tactic is to play good counterattack.

Its more when they play me, when I counter attack I score but the opposition always get in behind my defense, should I play deeper?

I try to design a possession tactic

But it's offensive is not ideal.

hands down, the best tactic i have used in FM12, won Serie a with Palermo 1st season, finished 3rd as WBA 1st season with very limited transfer budget too, although i have to admit that my defense was kinda crapy(concededin 47 goals), but the attacking made this tactic paid off. sorry i cant provide screen shots atm coz i`m at work.

anyway, keep the good work going ZeroSea, i know there are still lots dramas goin on those Chinese Fm-related forum, just dont let these trolls drag u down, haters gonna hate :D looking forward seeing your new tactic soon, 万事如意~

hands down, the best tactic i have used in FM12, won Serie a with Palermo 1st season, finished 3rd as WBA 1st season with very limited transfer budget too, although i have to admit that my defense was kinda crapy(concededin 47 goals), but the attacking made this tactic paid off. sorry i cant provide screen shots atm coz i`m at work.

anyway, keep the good work going ZeroSea, i know there are still lots dramas goin on those Chinese Fm-related forum, just dont let these trolls drag u down, haters gonna hate :D looking forward seeing your new tactic soon, 万事如意~

Thank you so much

In the foreign environment is more pure

I returned again when the time is right.

---------- Post added at 08:03 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:58 AM ----------

My V3 tactics may be coming

How to set playmaker?

Hi,

I cant believe ive forgotten how to do this and Ive tried for ages!

Im using this tactic, where can I set the player(s) I wish to use as a Playmaker or Target Man?

Its drivin me mental some one elp pleeease

---------- Post added at 08:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:09 PM ----------

Hey

I cant believe ive forgotten how to do this and Ive tried for ages!

Im using this tactic, where can I set the player(s) I wish to use as a Playmaker or Target Man?

Its drivin me mental some one elp pleeease