[FM2012]Zero Sea‘s Wonderland--Make You Become Alice And Enjoy The Wonderland

Hello where can I downlad V2 ? With is the best V3 or V2 ?

64477671201111010902393279892365966_000.jpg

Been using v2, about to start my second season after a successful first. Should I change to v3 or stay on v2?

I cant download it, dunno why, i only get a download.php file

how do i add a playmaker/target man?

found it nevermind

Last edited:
I think that V3 is an improvement.
But I'd noticed that both my full backs get pretty exhausted. It seems that they make more runs up and down the field.

Btw I can provide some screen shots during the season if you want to Zero Sea (I'm managing Leichester).

But I'd noticed that both my full backs get pretty exhausted. It seems that they make more runs up and down the field.

Btw I can provide some screen shots during the season if you want to Zero Sea (I'm managing Leichester).

Thanks! Why not?

Tell you a secret
Although I know that V3 is better than V2
But I do not know how much better, because it is very difficult to get accurate test.

I noticed that too. I'm managing Sutton United in BSS so I figured it was bad players. Guess I'll look into good stam and natural fitness in my upcoming fullback buys.

so if im Newcastle I set Cabaye as my Playmaker, and have Tiote as target man?

or do I set Cabaye as both

Updates

MC: 1.Passing, Creativity, Long shots; 2.Stamina

DRL: 1. Acc &Pace,Tackling; 2. Positioning, Strength, Stamina. (You can train DR to DL)

MC and DRL need Stamina

---------- Post added at 03:48 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:47 AM ----------

I noticed that too. I'm managing Sutton United in BSS so I figured it was bad players. Guess I'll look into good stam and natural fitness in my upcoming fullback buys.

Yes

---------- Post added at 03:51 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:48 AM ----------

so if im Newcastle I set Cabaye as my Playmaker, and have Tiote as target man?

or do I set Cabaye as both

Both

Hey Man pls send me screenshot from you play with Manchester City on my email: [email protected] ur squad whoes you are using, ur Team Instructions and your Set Pieces ? :)) thank you ;))

just one thing to say about this tactic: ABSOLUTELY AMAZING!!! I'm playing with Everton , and so far in 8 games in Premier League, 6 wins, one draw and one defeat against Chelsea away in a game that i deserved to win, 20 goals scored and only 2 goals consented(both agains't Chelsea one by free kick and the other by penalty) and in the middle of this a game in the Carling Cup against Arsenal that i won 3-0! My transfers where selling Cahill and Anichebe, and bought Landon Donovan and Esteban Granero, but the great deal was James Mcfadden on a free transfer: 9 games and 9 goals scored in all competitios and always playing really well. But what is amazing in this tactic is not the ability for the team to create a great number of goal opportunities, but the fact that my defense seems to be a real wall, nothing can pass them and the ones who pass can't have a good position to shoot! really amazing this tactic, the best one i've ever used in any Football Manager, thank you very much.Results: ImageShack® - Online Photo and Video Hosting Table: ImageShack® - Online Photo and Video Hosting Mcfadden: ImageShack® - Online Photo and Video Hosting