FMC'11 Logos.

Under what file name does go in the 'graphics' folder

Under what file name does go in the 'graphics' folder

C:\Users\(YourName\Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2011 Demo\graphics\Logos - put extracted folder in here

Are you guys using batch editing in PS to do this? If you not, It would make you job infinitely easier... ;)

You could just take the 9000 logo pack and use automated batch editing to do all the work for you. :D

Are you guys using batch editing in PS to do this? If you not, It would make you job infinitely easier... ;)

You could just take the 9000 logo pack and use automated batch editing to do all the work for you. :D

You can, but the ATN needs slightly tweaking to do that, which is something that I am working on.

---------- Post added at 12:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:49 AM ----------

Peterborough United logo change -

IRkRf.png
OVhJr.png

Have to be honest Stu, I don't really like these logos. Much prefer silky sideways etc. But good work anyway!

The logos look ****** awesome! Looks better then the metallic logos for FM2010

-Ligue 2 Pack-
f1Dm3.png
l99OP.png
Bm8yy.png

DOWNLOAD HERE

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
-Championnat National Pack-
Xki4U.png
papoD.png
uuOtV.png

DOWNLOAD HERE

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
-ITALY Sere A, B, Lega Pro Pack-
e2Dpc.png
UWt8b.png
R0Eec.png

DOWNLOAD HERE
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
-SPL Pack-
PHvaT.png
czjSB.png
apSxi.png

DOWNLOAD HERE

---------- Post added at 08:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:38 PM ----------

-Scottish 1st Division Pack-
vXTFj.png
bu4u7.png
dYCRC.png

DOWNLOAD HERE

---------- Post added at 06:36 PM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 08:08 PM ----------

-Bundesliga 1.-
586Jy.png
zI8u0.png
AWIcC.png

DOWNLOAD HERE

Last edited:
Appologies if this is posted in the wrong thread but can anyone tell me why some of the SilkySideways club badge logos work but others don't in the FM2011 demo? They all work perfectly on FM2010 & I copied just the Scotland logos to start with over to the /graphics folder for the demo and while the majority of the logos do work there are still quite a good few that don't work. I have checked within the config file as well to make sure that the clubs IDs are still the same and they are from the ones I have checked but for some reason they are still not working. Can anyone advise me on why this is happening?

The location is exactly the same before anyone asks. I copied them from C:/Documents and Settings/<username>/My Documents/Sports Interactive/Football Manager 2010/graphics/ to C:/Documents and Settings/<username>/My Documents/Sports Interactive/Football Manager 2011 Demo/graphics/ and that is all that has been done. Nothing has been modified in any way what-so-ever.

Just can't get my head around why some work and some don't :S

Thanks

Do these work for the demo's?

Yes they work:)

---------- Post added at 07:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:00 PM ----------

Appologies if this is posted in the wrong thread but can anyone tell me why some of the SilkySideways club badge logos work but others don't in the FM2011 demo? They all work perfectly on FM2010 & I copied just the Scotland logos to start with over to the /graphics folder for the demo and while the majority of the logos do work there are still quite a good few that don't work. I have checked within the config file as well to make sure that the clubs IDs are still the same and they are from the ones I have checked but for some reason they are still not working. Can anyone advise me on why this is happening?

The location is exactly the same before anyone asks. I copied them from C:/Documents and Settings/<username>/My Documents/Sports Interactive/Football Manager 2010/graphics/ to C:/Documents and Settings/<username>/My Documents/Sports Interactive/Football Manager 2011 Demo/graphics/ and that is all that has been done. Nothing has been modified in any way what-so-ever.

Just can't get my head around why some work and some don't :S

Thanks

I will look into it tomorrow, when I my other PC back.

Good work StuW.

Graphics folder yeah?

Yes -

Documents/Sports Interactive/Football Manager 2011/graphics/logos

---------- Post added at 07:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:01 PM ----------

-Bundesliga 2. Pack-
RDLdw.png
hWEmu.png
caEA7.png

DOWNLOAD HERE

---------- Post added at 07:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:03 PM ----------

***if anyone is working on packs, please pm/vm me with an approximate time when the packs will be done, or if you cannot make them**

Great work so far pal, Will you be making these into megapacks?

Could you come onto msn,would like to talk to you about these?

Ok thanks Stu. I don't know if it's something to do with the png files that makes some of them not work in FM2011 cos I know that the Carbon ones that people get from the www.community.sigames.com site has the same issues like what I'm having with the SlinkySideways logos. Someone has figured that it seems to be a problem with the actual .png files on the ones that don't work but don't know what the actual problem is though.

---------- Post added at 01:31 PM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 05:20 PM ----------

I have done a little looking at the logos that don't seem to work have the extension in capital letters instead of smaller case letters. So for instance the Albion Rovers file name is 1538.PNG and all the logos that don't work in the game for me are all xxxx.PNG. The ones that DO work are all xxxx.png

---------- Post added at 05:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:31 PM ----------

Well, apparently it WAS to do with the file having the .PNG extension instead of the .png. I have now managed to fix it. I just open a new image with a transparent background, copy the old image into the new image and save the new image as a .png file. Make sure you don't just over-write the old image though as that won't work. I think you have to do a fresh save, so before doing anything move the .PNG files to a different location before doing anything and that way when you save the new image file it's being done as a fresh save in the proper location.

Hope that made sense :p

Last edited:
hello canyou do a ukraine premier league team logo for the new fm11 for all teams please thanks other stuff looks great.

Is there any chance you could put every single logo you have done into one big downloadable pack?