FMC'11 Logos.

hello canyou do a ukraine premier league team logo for the new fm11 for all teams please thanks other stuff looks great.

I will be doing the major playable leagues first(and Scotland), so ukraine should be up fairly soon.

Is there any chance you could put every single logo you have done into one big downloadable pack?

Once there is enough, I will put them into a megapack.

Are you doing international logo's

What the ****?

\Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2011 Demo\graphics\logos

Putting them in there, ticked 'Use Skin Cache' then nothing happens!

Are you doing international logo's

Yes they will be up at some point.

What the ****?

\Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2011 Demo\graphics\logos

Putting them in there, ticked 'Use Skin Cache' then nothing happens!

User/Documents/Sports Interactive/Football Manager 20xx/graphics/logos. In game -
Preferences->Display & Sound->check box 'Reload Skin on Confirm', and Un-Check 'Use Skin Cache', then hit confirm.

There may be no logos for a few days, as I have had a problem with photoshop. Every time I open it, and try to load an image, it crashes, so i am having to re-install.

---------- Post added at 08:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:19 PM ----------

-NPower League 2 Pack-
U9Ck2.png
xaqA0.png
8Qa9T.png

DOWNLOAD HERE

---------- Post added at 09:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:04 PM ----------

-Liga BBVA Pack-
7rcVc.png
mJW3g.png
Ao3yW.png

DOWNLOAD HERE

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
-Liga Adelante Pack-
Fi8sB.png
lwwhJ.png
zvYwX.png

DOWNLOAD HERE

Ive just downloaded the new packs above but the Liga BBVA isnt working as well as all of the npower League 2 Huge and Normal, the Small logos are ok except for the Bradford logo. Sorry if its just me.

Last edited:
yes I having the same problem the LigaBBVA both large and small not working i think it due to the config.xml missing for both large and small logos, and the nPower league 2 all work but the bradford city logo small not sure if the large works or not have not tried to play with them yet but it also may not work. Ok beside of that good work looking forward for all leagues being done if you plan to do them ok is there any plans to do any of the bluesq league logos ok cheers

Ive just downloaded the new packs above but the Liga BBVA isnt working as well as all of the npower League 2 Huge and Normal, the Small logos are ok except for the Bradford logo. Sorry if its just me.

yes I having the same problem the LigaBBVA both large and small not working i think it due to the config.xml missing for both large and small logos, and the nPower league 2 all work but the bradford city logo small not sure if the large works or not have not tried to play with them yet but it also may not work. Ok beside of that good work looking forward for all leagues being done if you plan to do them ok is there any plans to do any of the bluesq league logos ok cheers

I have onto pu the config file in the BBVA. I will re-upload with config.

I will have to re-make the Bradford logo. The PNG in capitals isn't registering with FM11

---------- Post added at 05:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:43 PM ----------

-Liga BBVA Pack- **RE-UPLOADED**
7rcVc.png
mJW3g.png
Ao3yW.png

DOWNLOAD HERE

m1LFu.png
41F5N.png

updated Bradford logos. Right click on the images, save them and overwrite the old Bradford logos.

Cheers 4 that but for some reason none of the normal size logos are working on the npower League 2 pack, all of the small ones are except the small Bradford City logo. I know you said in an earlier post that your Photoshop was crashing so i appreciate you helping out.

Cheers 4 that but for some reason none of the normal size logos are working on the npower League 2 pack, all of the small ones are except the small Bradford City logo. I know you said in an earlier post that your Photoshop was crashing so i appreciate you helping out.

I use these logos myslef, and all of the League 2 logos are working for me. have you extracted with winRAR, and put the logos into the right directory? Check OP, I have put instructions on how to get them working.

When trying to download the Premiership logos from the site (The rest are all uploaded on alternate sources I've noticed) I keep getting a message saying 'Database error' and noticed others have had that problem.

Can you upload them through megaupload or something like the others?

Thanks.

When trying to download the Premiership logos from the site (The rest are all uploaded on alternate sources I've noticed) I keep getting a message saying 'Database error' and noticed others have had that problem.

Can you upload them through megaupload or something like the others?

Thanks.

I have the Prem ones uploaded, but I will add them with external links as well

Alternate Swansea Logos
pz9ld.png
WvqpP.png

---------- Post added at 11:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:06 PM ----------

-Argentine Primera Pack-
7x3Lf.png
tiyUM.png
NaHqD.png

DOWNLOAD HERE

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

-Argentine Nacional B Pack-
Gs7df.png
UuuNZ.png
D69yN.png

DOWNLOAD HERE

Any chance the MLS and USL will be done for America? Thanks for all you do mate!

can someone please get full team kits and logos for real i checked and found only for some leagues like ( Spain , Italy , England ... ) but didn't find nothing else i want to play in romanian 2 league with Viitoru Constanta and dont have those team logos and kits ... please someone get the real full team logos and real kits ... thx

can you add the logo's of Belgian Jupiler League? ^^)

Yes, Jupiler and EXQI League will be uploaded this weekend.

Any chance the MLS and USL will be done for America? Thanks for all you do mate!

These will be up for the weekend as well

can someone please get full team kits and logos for real i checked and found only for some leagues like ( Spain , Italy , England ... ) but didn't find nothing else i want to play in romanian 2 league with Viitoru Constanta and dont have those team logos and kits ... please someone get the real full team logos and real kits ... thx

Logos will be available soon, but the kits, try asking in a request thread for those.