FMC'11 Logos.

Hi Stuw, please could you upload the SS update to it's thread please. Would be much appreciated as they are my favourite type of logo :D

-Jupiler League Pack-
uVgcv.png
v8j79.png
UCT7m.png

DOWNLOAD HERE

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Last edited:
Hi guys.StuW congrats for your great logos.I realy like them.Good stuff.Now about the logos i have a problem with Serie A logos.Or its not a problem i am not sure.I download your Serie A and B logos and unrar them at Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2011\graphics\Serie A.Incide the Serie A folder there are 3 folders:Normal-Smal and comp.The thing is that i can see in the game the Logo of my team in Serie A and the other logos of A and B and the Serie B logo but i can't see the Seria A/Tim logo-Tim Cup and the Supper Copa Tim logos.I used the instructions u tell us to uncheck in options menu and then check the Load the scin to confirm (I don't play the game now and i dont remember exactry the names in options menu)options.I make an another folder incide the graphics\logos and put there Serie A and B folders but i can't see the logos i mention.So is there a solution something i did not do well or something else.???(I have use other logos of other leagues and they work just fine)

I just downloaded the Jupiler League pack but its coming up as the Argentinian League pack.

awesome work Stuw!
What i want to ask you, do you make these logos for all country's? or only for big-one?are you thinking at Romania?

Very nice logos. I should appriciate if all the cup logos would be included, like it is in the English Pack. Alson the logo for Champions and Europa League.

can someone put all the packs together in one bundle? bit of a pain in the ****(nal) downloading them sepretley. :p

Great work mate, although I would prefer a much smoother look without the "cardboard effect" someone else mentioned before. Going to download the megapack anyway as soon it is released as the cardboard effect doesn't quite stand out in the league ranking, luckily. So, thanks again and keep up the good work!

For some reason it's not working for me, and I am doing everything I'm supposed to!

Welsh Premier League (possibly a lower league as well?) and Russian Premier? No hurry...

LOVE the logos by the way! Game feels much more complete!

can you make the logos for the romanian first division please:(