FMChat

Reaction score
logo2zs.png

Firstly, I would like to apologise for Tony continuously spamming this site about every FM site he happens to come across. He is a member on our site but should of asked one of the staff members first before he starting posting about FMChat giving us a bad name. I have been given the OK from Jake the Super Moderator to post this up and have had all the old FMChat threads removed.

After sorting out that, I would like to welcome you to FMChat's site, you don't have to sign up just take a quick look and see if you like it, we have a friendly atmosphere with most people (Yes, 'fraid Tony is on the site occasionally, but everyone else is nice :p) friends and we do enjoy some good banter between us as there are a lot of Championship Fans (Including a forest fan (6)). We have a wide range of content on the forum, with a few examples below just for you to take a quick look at:

Martin Galvan Guide
Grimsby Town FC - Black & White Army Guide
Derby County Guide
Real Madrid Guide

We have a few Graphics orientated people who have big plans in the coming weeks to release big packs of logos and kits etc, so keep posted for them.

I really hope that I will see some of you readers over on FMChat, just give it a look, and read some of our content to see if you like it. Thank you for reading, and sorry again for the past threads on this subject, I hope you see past this and give this site a fair look and don't base it on someone who has gave us a bad reputation. Thank you again.

Least you advertise it better than Tony.

But yeah, everyone on here knows about FM-Chat.

looks a nice site, nicely organised and a nice skin. 1 FM site is enough for me but good luck to you. Out of curiousity, what is the status updates thing at the side? Are they updates from mods? If yes then why is Tony there?!:O

looks a nice site, nicely organised and a nice skin. 1 FM site is enough for me but good luck to you. Out of curiousity, what is the status updates thing at the side? Are they updates from mods? If yes then why is Tony there?!:O
When anyone writes a status it is updated on the right hand side. Most people use it to say they have updated there career, or announce new graphics packs etc. I can assure you, Tony is NOT staff.

Thanks for all your comments so far :)

by a quick skim looks like you have many Basers signed up anyway...

We are a friendly site with a BIG project in the works... ofcourse... revealing that would ruin the surprise :)

i hope you guys take time to look around and enjoy what we have to offer. and potentially sign up

thank you for the kind comments so far :)

Jos
FMC Admin

Have to say, this forum is very good. I'm much better behaved on there than I am on here.

Sign-up guys :)

I'll have a venture over for the look, it wont replace Fm-base though, it is far too good here!

FM-Base is a fantastic forum for those who love big forums with lots of posts,m ours is just a smaller community.

I think making Tony the "common enemy" as it were, has put you in good stead. Much better way of advertising the site. Good luck. :)

Looks good , a nice skin but I am too used to FM-Base now so i won't be signing up.
May visit occasionaly though pal. :)

Have to say, this forum is very good. I'm much better behaved on there than I am on here.

Sign-up guys :)
if you can behave on there why cant you do the same here?

I'm trying mate, I'm trying.

I was thinking of arranging a Head-to-Head Competition between FMChat and FM-Base, would anyone be up for it?

Derby ewwww. Never wanted to hear from you again.

---------- Post added at 08:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:30 PM ----------

head to heat at what?

Who hates Tony more?

Do a head to head Fifa tournament their is some good players on this forum