FME Zealand Skin

FME Zealand Skin v4.00 (Hotfix)

Refined initial feedback/suggestions:

1. Club Info screen needs complete overhaul. Also incompatible with FMT Stadium Pack 22 (fails to add missing stadium info on top of pic).
2. Tactics. Add star/circle for pos. familiarity + condition on pos./role bar. Fix bug where you need exit tactic screen for individual instructions.
3. Player overview. Fix "Role And Duty" bug that makes stars become unknown (disappear) when changing defense, support and attack stance. The Player ↓ history (under-tab) needs smallest club icon type/or remove to get everything on one line to make it better readable.
4. Staff ↓ x-Teams. Add link clicking on staff titles.
5. Player/Staff Search > Edit Search. Too easy to accidentally change condition with scroll wheel over. Instead require click+scroll wheel.
6. "Zealand stuff" (Z replacement of FM, social media links). Best FM content creator, but less constantly in your face pretty please! Put in FM drop down menu "You Tube Tutorials" > (link to various). "Zealand" > (link to all other social media). Cogwheel icon in drop down menu to mark "Preferences", floppy disk logo for loading/saving game to help with quicker navigation to the most commonly used functions.

Otherwise this skin rocks!

Last edited:
has anybody noticed a glitch where sometimes when a goal is in the process of being disallowed it pops up saying cristiano ronaldo is being subbed off for cristiano ronaldo? hes looooong retired in my game and it doesnt happen every time just sometimes. pretty weird

Just one suggestion. One the match screen, when reading from left to right, the positions are the wrong way round. Eg DR is before DL. I find that it'll be nice if DL came before DR.

Hey Zealand,

Could you make 4.0 version available as like another user, my game keeps crashing :(
Although, no error message shows up - nor no crash dump is recorded.

The game has crashed 3 times this evening which has been every other fixture in-game. So 3x in 1-2hrs.

Many thanks for the good work though!

Player Status Information are broken after the last game update.

I've got a problem with my player profile page, it shows the stock FM format. I've tried redownloading the latest version (4.00) and using the Steam workshop version instead but get the same result. Problem started with the winter update.

Same problem on all other skins I've used actually.

Update: Fixed it, had to clear the cache manually

Last edited:
I seriously believe that in the comparison tab (top right), it should show where the player stands according to the role one has chosen on the positions tab (left).
[Attached Example: Default one is for ML, but I'd like to see how he stands as a MC]

Attachments

• Screenshot 2022-03-07 at 20.43.46.png
    Screenshot 2022-03-07 at 20.43.46.png
    1.7 MB · Views: 98
  • Screenshot 2022-03-07 at 20.43.55.png
    Screenshot 2022-03-07 at 20.43.55.png
    1.7 MB · Views: 106
Is there a known issue with with this skin in the Bundesliga? The replay controls are different when playing in the bundesliga vs other leagues such as when in england. Notice that there is no skip or simulate button in the screenshot. Note that this is a replay and not a highlight. Is there anything I can do to fix this, other than using a different skin? I really want to manage in the bundesliga but can't if there's a problem like that

1647283363234.png

Attachments

• 1647283364604.png
    1647283364604.png
    7.3 MB · Views: 67
Is there a known issue with with this skin in the Bundesliga? The replay controls are different when playing in the bundesliga vs other leagues such as when in england. Notice that there is no skip or simulate button in the screenshot. Note that this is a replay and not a highlight. Is there anything I can do to fix this, other than using a different skin? I really want to manage in the bundesliga but can't if there's a problem like that

View attachment 583663
Same problem here managing in the Bundesliga. When playing matches in the CL or friendlies everything is normal, only league matches seem to be bugged.

View attachment 583663
Same for me. Also during matches I use 4 of the overview panels for stats and formations for each team. Every bundesliga game they all default to the home team so I need to switch 2 to the away team.

Same for me thought i was going crazy for while with it disapearing in some games

awesome skin, but in-game the assistant takes over all sideline instructions and does substitutions
- opposition and sideline instructions are switched off in staff responsibilities

is it just me experiencing this bug ... ?!? sadly unusable this way

--- EDIT ---
problem solved. skin's great, I'm stupid :D

Last edited:
The TCS Skin released earlier this week can display player performance charts for scouted players. Would it be possible to implement this in your skin as well?

2022-03-31 17_14_29-Greenshot.png
2022-03-31 17_14_35-Greenshot.png

Hello everyone, I really love using the Zealand skin. Unfortunately my game crashed once with the skin after 2 ingame-minutes played and since them this happens everytime i start in a match. I already tried to reinstall the skin, clear the cache, reinstall the game and this problem also occurs in my other saves. Other skins are working fine for me. Is there anybody who can help me?

Would it be possible to make the top timeline visible during games again? Really miss the option to quickly jump to a certain part in the game without having to use the "next" "previous" and fast forward buttons.

Is this getting no more updates, especially when the bundesliga match screen is broken?