FME Zealand Skin

FME Zealand Skin v4.00 (Hotfix)

When you are trying to use a shout in-game the box comes up on the middle of the screen!
90aec9559b1b84d3ea223e1369ec3523.jpg

- And another thing i have seen is that you can't use the box with the dates on the right to the zealand-logo on the topbar

Is this an known issue or something that I am doing wrong?
On the touchline tablet the I set up the view I want, maximizing one selection but the start of 2nd half or new match it returns to the original setting.
I am playing on a laptop, 1920 x 1080 game at 100%

Still having pop up problems after the hotfix.

Update: Deleted cash and it started working

Last edited:
Is this something that can be fixed?? It's so annoying how my tactics screen before a match is so small. There's so much space that can be used to see stats

1641605741043.png

I am missing the simulate match button with the new update (4.0) - i have cleared the cache and reloaded the skin?

Just a suggestion for the numbering system: Even if it's a hot fix, add a number to the version. For instance, I have no idea if I have the 4.0 original or 4.0 hotfix.

Since you're already using 2 decimals, use the tenths for minor changes and the hundredths for bug fixes. This hotfix, should be version 4.01. If there another fix, it'll be 4.02. If you add a couple small features, it goes to 4.10. The next bug fix is 4.11, and so on. Or just make every update between major versions sequential regardless if it's a hot fix or minor feature updates

Hi Zealand, amazing work with the skin... but I have a suggestion. a "SCOUT PLAYER" should be added to the pop up, it makes it easier to scout players without entering the player profile or right clicking, you hover on the player information and there is a scout player option right there. It makes looking through youth intakes much easier.

Hello, i have noticed that my game has crashed 3 or so times since i stared using the hot fix (4.0), i have done some testing and after moving back to the previous version the crashes have stopped.

I am playing on Mac if that helps? I haven't had a single crash before and i have been using all the Zealand skins from the original until now. 4.0 is the first one ive had any crashes with.

Hello, i have noticed that my game has crashed 3 or so times since i stared using the hot fix (4.0), i have done some testing and after moving back to the previous version the crashes have stopped.

I am playing on Mac if that helps? I haven't had a single crash before and i have been using all the Zealand skins from the original until now. 4.0 is the first one ive had any crashes with.
Same here.... It crashed twice in match.

When you simulate, no subs are made at all. Can't really use that feature since the recent update..

When you simulate, no subs are made at all. Can't really use that feature since the recent update..

This is FMEnhanced on Zealand's account. The subs are nothing to do with the skin. Your assistant takes control of the game and whether he decides to make subs or not is his business. There is nothing I, nor anyone else, can change in order to effect the substitutions within a match simulation.