FME Zealand Skin

FME Zealand Skin v4.00 (Hotfix)

The club overview page takes forever to load, the screen freezes for a good 10 seconds while loading the graphics (never had that happen with 5 other skins). The league table being displayed is wrong for all leagues, as it displays the premier league standings no matter what (tried clearing the cache and reloading). The freezing weirdly happens when the calendar tab is selected (not as bad when displaying finances or the LS11), it might be the league table causing the issue. Please have pictures displayed on the stadiums' pages as well (pic 2). The issue I mentioned above regarding scout reports displaying wrong fitness, contract, transfer status and bans information still persists (Pic 3). Beautiful work incorporating the Last Starting 11 though, you probably are the first one to figure that out this year.
View attachment 566742View attachment 566743View attachment 566744

I will look into the loading times issue when I can. Furthermore, the bottom panel works fine. The information is correct so far as I can see. Why do you believe it is wrong? All the information in the image you posted, is correct.

(This is FMEnhanced on Zealands account. Forgot to log out again.)

Ok, I got it to work now. When I unchecked the "Use cache" option it changed. I thought the cache would be cleared when you reload the skin... Is that a bug in the game?

I'm using Mac.

Reloading a skin doesn't always clear the cache unless you untick the cache option. Alternatively you can click on Reset, clear cache and then reload the skin and you'll be fine.

(FMEnhanced on Zealands account)

I will look into the loading times issue when I can. Furthermore, the bottom panel works fine. The information is correct so far as I can see. Why do you believe it is wrong? All the information in the image you posted, is correct.

(This is FMEnhanced on Zealands account. Forgot to log out again.)

Thanks for taking the time to respond and making the necessary changes swiftly. If you try to skip through players on the scouting screen the 4 panels at the bottom keep displaying the very first player's information rather than refreshing every time you click acknowledge or discard. The panel at the top I indicated with a checkmark is the only section that displays the correct information. I've also just noticed that the bans tab displays whatever league you're playing in rather than the scouted player's as well. Sorry about the doodles :/ AlexMorak and Rensie's skins use a different layout that seems to work well, maybe switching to that could be an alternative if you can't get the tabs to refresh (Pics 3 & 4).

2021-11-11 10_18_16-Greenshot_LI (2).jpg
2021-11-11 10_18_19-Greenshot_LI.jpg

AlexMorak
2021-11-11 10_27_53-Greenshot.png

Rensie
2021-11-11 10_29_15-Greenshot.png

Last edited:
I'm having issues changing the version of the skin i have 2.1 installed but when I confirm it won't change from 1.05

Last edited:
Are all of the stadiums meant to be the same image, just with different club theme-coloured seats? For example when I go onto Bayern, I see the same stadium as I do when I do Liverpool or Chelsea (albeit different seat colour). Do you need a specific stadium image pack installed?

Hi, first of all, love the skin just have a couple of questions if anyone can help? So on my display resolution of 1920 x 1080, in full screen on the player profile, I cannot see the player's value at all, or rather it isn't displayed so was wondering if that was my issue is a potential fix for the skin? When I flip to playing windowed though, I can see the value but above the players pro/cons on the player profile, it only shows the player's star ability rather than showing both the ability and potential, again just wondering if this is my own issue I can fix or if its a potential change on a future update of the skin so any help would be massively appreciated, please. I would've added screenshots for context but don't know how to. Also is it just a case of going to my laptop's settings and changing my display resolution to something else if so, what should I change it to? Keep up the great work guys, Zealand's streams and youtube content helped me through lockdown and my chemotherapy, and also I was a massive admirer of the FM enhanced skin on FM21, the first custom skin I'd ever tried.

Awesome skin, is the dugout available in the match view? Thank you for your hard work in making FM22 an awesome experience!

Quick question. How do I get a black background as opposed to some picture making it super hard to read?

Are all of the stadiums meant to be the same image, just with different club theme-coloured seats? For example when I go onto Bayern, I see the same stadium as I do when I do Liverpool or Chelsea (albeit different seat colour). Do you need a specific stadium image pack installed?

Fixed this, needed stadium pack, think this could be more clearly noted in the download post? Maybe some "suggested add-ons" like kit, badge, and stadium packs

Downloaded the latest version of this skin but transfer information and comparison is not appearing when I look at a player's overview screen. Can anyone advise?

Wondering if it's possible to have the youth rating in the nation profile panel?

Zealand updated FME Zealand Skin with a new update entry:

FME - Zealand v2.02 (Update 13/11/2021)

- Simualte Match is now available during games.
- For the first time ever, you can now see and edit your Starting Lineup from the Club Overview.
- Team & Player stats are now directly accessible from the Club Overview.
- The Facilities link on the Club Overview now directs to Facilties as it should.
- Fixtures & Results on the Club Overview is now a Selector Panel.
- The lag issue should now be fixed.
- League Position arrows have been added to the League Table on the Club Overview.

Read the rest of this update entry...

Tell me if I am completely missing something, but it would be really handy if on scout reports, be it via the inbox or scouting centre, we were able to see a players preferred position through the usual mini pitch you see on a players profile. Currently the scouting card shows the coloured chart thing, is it possible to make this optional or add the 'Postions' panel somewhere? Just useful to see where a players' preferred position is in case you're scouting a AM RLC / ST etc.

Amazing work so far on the skin though and the quick updates!

1636804492764.png

1636804586927.png

1636804520685.png

Tell me if I am completely missing something, but it would be really handy if on scout reports, be it via the inbox or scouting centre, we were able to see a players preferred position through the usual mini pitch you see on a players profile. Currently the scouting card shows the coloured chart thing, is it possible to make this optional or add the 'Postions' panel somewhere? Just useful to see where a players' preferred position is in case you're scouting a AM RLC / ST etc.

Amazing work so far on the skin though and the quick updates!

View attachment 567009

View attachment 567011

View attachment 567010

I have played with this and tested it and it doesn't work. Not properly anyway.

I have managed to add the pitch and the roles and the attributes seem to highlight normally, but going from player to player, the attributes stop highlighting and you have to double click (or unselect and then reselect) the role again for every single player that you view. It isn't ideal and for that reason I will not add it. Unlike Player Profiles where you usually find these options, the Scout Report doesn't refresh when you move from player to player and so that is why the element doesn't function correctly.

If I find a workaround at any point I will be sure to add it, though from my testing it seems impossible to get it working correctly.

Downloaded the latest version of this skin but transfer information and comparison is not appearing when I look at a player's overview screen. Can anyone advise?

Are you on a smaller screen? Perhaps you are seeing the left sided panels with the shirt and the Attribute Polygon instead? Can you post a screenshot?

Hi, how do I get transfer information up on my player profile screen. I play on Full Screen 1920 x 1080 and was wondering what would resolve this issue.

, Thanks

1636822456903.png

There is an option to display that right where the shirt number is actually.
Just click on the right arrow and you'll be able to select it.