FME Zealand Skin

FME Zealand Skin v4.00 (Hotfix)

Zealand updated FME Zealand Skin with a new update entry:

FME - Zealand v2.03 (Update 15/11/2021)

v2.03

- Best XI has been added to the Club Overview tabs panel.
- Info has been added to the Club Overview tabs panel.
- Player faces have been added to the Dressing Room Team Talk.
- Player face sizes have been increased within Training Rating boxes.
- Stadium images have been added to the Fixture Information side panel.
- Average Points Per Game added to the league table (Club Overview).

Read the rest of this update entry...

Hi, how do I get transfer information up on my player profile screen. I play on Full Screen 1920 x 1080 and was wondering what would resolve this issue.

, Thanks

View attachment 567049

Hi. Firstly, it looks as though you are zoomed in. Either in the FM preferences or in Windows itself. If you are on 100% on FM, right click on your desktop, check Display Settings and make sure you're also on 100%.

Besides that, v2.03 has changed the way columns show up on the Player Overview for smaller screens. Instead of the left side column, you will now get the right sided column.

Just to give some feedback about the skin, there seems to be a delay/freeze sometimes when travelling between different tabs and it seems to be most noticeable when im switching between different emails specifically when I go to look at an email with something I have to respond to. The delay is usually only 3 to 4 seconds but it is noticeable. Other than that, loving the look of everything so far!

Last edited:
The skin is awesome and brings a much needed upgrade to FM 2022, thank you!

One question regarding the league table shown during matches: is it possible to adjust what is shown? As you see in the picture, it just shows the points and average points per game, whereas I would like it if I could see the number of matches played and points won, to have a better judge of the current situation?

Thanks again

1637006011877.png

Just to give some feedback about the skin, there seems to be a delay/freeze sometimes when travelling between different tabs and it seems to be most noticeable when im switching between different emails specifically when I go to look at an email with something I have to respond to. The delay is usually only 3 to 4 seconds but it is noticeable. Other than that, loving the look of everything so far!

Hi @Darcovian. There are a number of things that cause slowdowns within the game and even between tabs. Firstly, installing graphics slows the game down somewhat and even more so if caching is switched off. There are still some bugs for SI to sort out too. I get a good 3 or 4 second delay occasionally when looking a the History Tab in the Player Profile. It seems to slow down when fetching some of the statistics/achievements.

A bug was in the skin a few versions back when I added the Club Overview as there was a clash of variables. It was however fixed in a later update. I would suggest clearing your cache if caching is switched on, just to be sure anything that may potentially be causing a problem is purged.

With all the work I've been doing, I haven't even played the game yet. Not in BETA or post full release. Let me know how you get on, though you can be sure there are still some bugs with the core game. Considering your problems have been mainly within mail, I can say with some degree of certainty that it isn't the skin causing the issue. Very little was modded within the Inbox and certainly nothing that could cause a system slowdown.

The skin is awesome and brings a much needed upgrade to FM 2022, thank you!

One question regarding the league table shown during matches: is it possible to adjust what is shown? As you see in the picture, it just shows the points and average points per game, whereas I would like it if I could see the number of matches played and points won, to have a better judge of the current situation?

Thanks again

View attachment 567324

This certainly can be achieved. I'll look toward introducing something more useful regarding the table in a future update.

The new Update works much better with my screen but this box in the right that zealand have disappeared from my screen although the left boxes should be the only ones to disappear from my screen
2021-11-16 10-34-47 AM.png
2021-11-16 10-36-02 AM.png

Great work! Even attributes looks higher :D I am playing FM since CM4 and this is first time I decide to use non default skin.

Think this is due to Zealand being on a further out zoom, yours looks more zoomed in than his view
I know but in before I update the skin I had that box but on the left, now I have the attributes only with no box beside it

Unless I use the zoomed in interface, none of the topics in my inbox shows up when I click on them. Can't use the skin. I have a large screen already, i prefer playing zoomed out not zoomed in. Hope you fix this soon as it has been a problem since the full release of the game.

Hi FMEnhanced! Your skin is the most complete skin we have this year following the recent updates. Yet, I just wanted to highlight a few minor things and maybe get your take on them. While the first two recommendations that I am about to make will resonate with most people and should be implemented, the rest are very personal/subjective ideas I'd like to hear your take on. The skins I have included screenshots from are TCS 3 from last year's game, AlexMorak Skin v1.7 and Rensie's 2022 skin.

1) Stadium pictures as I have discussed in a couple of my comments above previously.
2021-11-18 04_26_15-Greenshot.png
2021-11-18 04_27_24-Greenshot.png
2021-10-02 16_10_30-Greenshot.png
2021-11-01 00_44_35-Greenshot.png

2) Increasing the number of panels displayed in the home tab and positions in player popup

2021-11-18 04_42_29-Greenshot.png
2021-11-18 13_35_16-Greenshot.png

2021-11-18 04_40_20-Greenshot.png
2021-11-18 04_41_34-Greenshot.png

3) Detailed player info on the mentoring tab and larger staff photos
2021-11-18 04_39_00-Greenshot.png
2021-11-18 13_36_05-Greenshot.png

4) Dark tactics board and dark pre-game team sheets

2021-11-18 04_33_56-Greenshot.png
2021-11-18 04_34_27-Greenshot.png

Last edited:
Is it possible to add the team logo on the bottom left of the screen?

1637265664201.png

Unless I use the zoomed in interface, none of the topics in my inbox shows up when I click on them. Can't use the skin. I have a large screen already, i prefer playing zoomed out not zoomed in. Hope you fix this soon as it has been a problem since the full release of the game.

Just created an account because of this, as this happens to me as well - even tho the skin is great, the fact that I have to use a zoom of at least 110% is the reason why I don't use it, since it looks awful on a 24 inch monitor. Any lower zoom makes it impossible to use since the content of the inbox messages never shows up, as its visible from the screenshots below

100.png

(100% zoom)

110.png

(110% zoom)

Keep up the good work with the skin, but if this gets fixed it would be a major plus

Hello, I have enjoyed the skin for a whie now. I spotted some small bugs with it:
  1. Player profile of loaded in players shows suggestion of backroom staff rather than agreed playtime (here are some examples of my loaned in players)
    loan1.jpg
    loan2.jpg
  2. Weekly training review cuts the bottom of a player's picture a little bit (the player's chin is touching the edge of the green box; on profile does not)
    faceCut.jpg
    faceReference.jpg
Interface is at 100%. Thank you for your hard work.

Potential bug/glitch: When Head of Youth Development (or whoever you have give updates on players progress), I get a message saying a player has improved, but their value is £0 despite him being worth £40m when you click on the player profile. Thanks

Player Progress no value.png

It's already asked before but I think larger staff pictures would be a nice addition, especially since there is more than enough room on their screen anyway.

Is there a way for us to change the opacity or transparency of the skin, especially the left part?
As you can see the part marked with red is hard to see and the part marked with yellow is easier and more pleasant to see
223.png