FME Zealand Skin

FME Zealand Skin v4.00 (Hotfix)

Good Morning,

I have a suggestion for a slight little tweak to the skin if you are interested?

On the club profile screen is it possible to add the key player and hot prospect to this screen in the key people area?

will just save you having to click on the general screen to find that info out.

As a cheeky bonus request can you make the player face thumb nail slightly bigger along with it? I hate it when the player face thumbnails are tiny.

Keep up the good work!

Andy.

View attachment 566125

Hi Andy,

Thanks for the feedback. I am currently working on a Club Overview Panel. It will feature in a future update.

Great skin! Could easily become my favourite one this year.
only thing that I miss - especially given how great the player profile screen has been done - is the club info screen. that one seems a bit bland compared to other skins. I understand you want to stay close to the base skin but I feel there's a lot of useful information or immersion that could be added to that screen. I've attached an image comparing the Z-FE-skin to some other skin I have been using the last couple of days (that has it's own short comings compared to the Z-skin) just to visualize what I mean..

View attachment 566128

Hi,

The Club Overview is my biggest project at the moment. It will feature in a future update. Happy to see that the skin you showed as an example is using the fixtures/results panel I created :) There's a little bit of FME everywhere.

This fixes a bunch of annoying stuff.

Couple tweaks I would like, show the ability/potential of the scouted players on whilst on the attributes page, one of the two areas highlighted could work.

View attachment 566131

Also, a setting to choose between a colour accent based on the club you are managing vs a set colour would be nice.
Finally, loading a save again resets any changes made to the player profile screen.

Hiya,

Thanks for the suggestions. The potential stars etc. is possible within the scout report, though it is impossible to allow the user to choose their own accent colour. If it were possible, it would most certainly already have been done. The game uses a mixture of default FM colours and Primary/Secondary colours related to the current selected club.

Hi,

The Club Overview is my biggest project at the moment. It will feature in a future update. Happy to see that the skin you showed as an example is using the fixtures/results panel I created :) There's a little bit of FME everywhere.

yeah I thought it looks a bit like your style mate! awesome job.

View attachment 566132

I have a large monitor, so it would be awesome if there could be added a few more options in each widget, as I end up with duplicates :)

A couple of ideas, that I personally would like are the following on the Player Profile::

1. ProCon list in one of the longer widgets. I can never remember what each icon is, so I have to hover over each to see the Pros and Cons of the player. Give me a list with the descriptions.
Example from a FM21 skin (TATO21): ... that one is a bit big, but could be done smalle with just the headline for each point.
View attachment 566136

2. I like to see the player's Media Handling style on the player profile screen as well. Could it be added under Personality?

3. Traits being trained. Either show the trait being trained under his existing traits, or show it in the 'Training Widget'.

Mentoring screen:

4. List of players. Include Determination score, as well as other relevant data, as Hierarchy, Social group and Media Handling style. These are all important factors for Mentoring Units.
This is a work in progress list, I made for my own enjoyment in FM21. Might be useful for inspiration ;):
View attachment 566139

Hi Tempest,

I also have a big monitor and run at 4K. Honestly, the best way to resolve the issue is to scale up the zoom and fill the screen with the content that is available. I would love to be able to accommodate your request, though FM really isn't the type of game for us high res users. I myself run at 200% zoom

Hi,

The skin has no side icons on 85% zoom out when side icons only is ticked, but has above that.

bug.png
bug2.png

Since the full release, I have noticed that you cannot see the transfer value of your own players in the 'transfer information' section. 99% sure this was working fine before, SI must have changed something slightly.

1636410209059.png

Inbox is broken in 1.07. cant find it on the left icons.

Attachments

• 20211109095852_1.jpg
    20211109095852_1.jpg
    84.8 KB · Views: 35
Hey Zealand, I tried downloading the skin a couple of times but I get an error message saying "This archive is either in unknown format or damaged" and I cannot extract it to my skin folder
just put the file in your skin folder.no need to extract

Inbox is broken in 1.07. cant find it on the left icons.
I got the same problem with 1.07 when zoomed out 85% (I'm on a mac) the inbox disappears in the side menu and when you access the inbox (through continuing) it's just blanked out.

It works with 95% and 100% zoom options and when I tried making a custom zoom it just automatically turned to 100%.

Regarding the inbox, ensure you have cleared your cache and then reload the skin. I removed modifications I made to the inbox panel from 1.06 to 1.07 but your has likely cached the old panel. Clearing the cache and reloading should fix everything.

Regarding the zoom issue, I have had no problems with any zoom level myself and so I can only imagine there are still a few FM bugs left for SI to fix.

Finally, since full release, Player Value is broken on the Transfer Information panel. I have fixed it at my end and it will be part of the next update.

Regarding the inbox, ensure you have cleared your cache and then reload the skin. I removed modifications I made to the inbox panel from 1.06 to 1.07 but your has likely cached the old panel. Clearing the cache and reloading should fix everything.

Regarding the zoom issue, I have had no problems with any zoom level myself and so I can only imagine there are still a few FM bugs left for SI to fix.

Finally, since full release, Player Value is broken on the Transfer Information panel. I have fixed it at my end and it will be part of the next update.
ty. trying now

Would you be able to add the RCA to player profiles when using the in game editor?

It would be really nice if it could add the custom added stadium pictures in the club info screen, particularly the stadium screen at least.

Really liking the skin, great work.

Have updated from v1.05 to v1.07, cleared cache both in game and manually (deleted cache folder with game closed) and the transfer information panel appears to work for other clubs, but is blank for my own club (New save with Leeds), have scouts signed and simmed a few days forward but nothing appearing.

Also not sure if it is possible, but preferred the larger panel with the face starting flush on the left, with the customizable panel on the right like on v1.05, whereas now customizable panel is flush to the right in v1.07. Is there a way to be able to make this user-defined so we can select which panel goes where? Thanks, as I say already great work so will keep using all year either way (y)

Is there any plan to redesign the club page to include stadiums & more info, and have stadium pictures displayed on the stadium overview page like so?
2021-10-02 16_10_30-Greenshot.png
2021-11-01 00_44_35-Greenshot.png